AP PG MET Application Form 2017 will be provided online on the official site of the exam. Application from will be released by the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh. Candidates need to apply the application form. Aspirants will be got the admission in the MS/ MS courses.
AP PG MET Application Form 2017
By the application students will be selected for 2500 seats. The admission will be in the 29 medical colleges of Andhra Pradesh state. Eligible students can fill the Application Form of AP PG MET 2017. Level of the exam will be state level exam. The application form will be provided in the December 2016 for fill.
AP PG MET 2017 Important Dates
Aspirants need to see the all important dates of AP PG MET Application Form Online. Application form will be available form December 2016 to January 2017 for apply. Students can see now the tentative dates of exam. After the official notification you can see here the original dates. The dates are given below in the tabular form-
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|AP PG MET Application From 2017 Start||December, 2016|
|AP PG MET Application From Online Close||January, 2017|
|AP PG MET Exam 2017||February, 2017|
AP PG MET Application Process
The application mode of AP PG MET Application From is online. Students can fill the application from by the follow the below given steps-
- Go to official site of NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh.
- Make a new registration by fill, name, DOB, Email, password, etc on the site.
- Make a login by created user Id and Password.
- See the notification and selected the appropriate application form.
- Open the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the scan copy of all required documents.
- Recheck the application form then submit form.
- Take a hard copy of application form.
- Pay the fee.
List of Documents that will be need to fill the application-
- DOB Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Certificates all 1st to final year.
- Photo of Applicant (80 kb size)
- Signature of Applicant (80 kb size)
- Category Certificate for reserved category applicants
- Differently able (PH) Certificate in case.
Application fee will be Rs. 2500/- for general/ OBC category aspirants and Rs. 2000/- will be for reserve category students. You can pay online the application fee by Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking.
Aspirants can get more information of application form related topics like- Eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, selection process, exam centers, admit card, results, counselling process, etc Click Here.