AP NEET Counselling 2018
AP NEET Counselling 2018: It will be conducted by Dr. NTR University of Health Science, AP for 100% state quota seats. The University will release the notification for admission in MBBS/BDS courses in various colleges in upcoming month. The admission will be based on NEET score. The online registration form for state quota, management quota & NRI quota medical counselling will be available on the official website. The University will conduct AP MBBS Counselling to provide seats in government/private unaided non-minority or minority MBBS/Dental colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada. Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling application form are invited to candidates who have score cutoff marks in NEET -2018 and fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS/BDS course available under competent authority quota in Government /Private colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada.
AP NEET 2018 Counselling Dates
|For State Quota||For Management Quota|
|Date of Issue of Notification of Application form||1st week of July||2nd week of July|
|Availability of Online Application Form||1st week of July||2nd week of July|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form||2nd week of July||3rd week of July|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit Position||2nd week of July||3rd week of July|
|Verification of Documents||3rd week of July||4th week of July|
|Release of Final Merit Position after verification of documents.||4th week of July||_|
|Exercising Web Options(Round 1)||Last week of July||_|
|Exercising Web Options(Round 2)||1 week of Aug||_|
|Commencement of classes||August|
AP NEET 2018 Counselling Procedure
- The Qualified & Eligible candidates can apply for registration form through online mode. Applicants can get form from apmedadm.apsche.ac.in or www.medadm.apsche.ac.in in the month of July.
- Fill the required details/personal information. Pay the application fee through online mode.
- AP NEET Counselling Fee will be Rs.2500/- (For SC/ST, it will be Rs.2000/-).
- Submit the form after completion.
- Take the print out o application form for future references.
2. Provisional Merit List Declaration
After submitting the form, provisional merit list will be declared by the authority of University (APMDCMA) through online mode.
3. Document Verification
- Selected Candidates have to report at the counselling center with attested documents.
- Candidates have to submit print out of application form also with pasted passport size photograph on it.
- If Candidate fails to attend the counselling process, then he/she will be considered as absent and next candidates in the merit will be considered.
4. Final Provisional Merit List
After document verification, final merit position list will be released by the University of for eligible Candidates for exercising web options.
5. Exercising Web Option (Choice Filling)
- At the time of counselling, Candidates have to pay Rs.5000/- as counselling fee through DD.
- Candidates have to fill their choice of colleges/courses.
- Options form will be organized in 2 rounds.
- Candidate will be allowed in 1st counselling round and wants to change their college/course according to the merit, can exercise web option in 2 round of counselling.
- Candidate absent in 1st counselling round can also exercise web option for 2nd.
Documents required at the time of AP NEET Seat Allotment
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- NEET 2018 Score Card/Rank Card
- Birth Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Passing Certificate from class 6 to 12.
- Category Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
AP NEET 2018 Seat Allotment
After submitting the choice filling form, the authority will release the list of selected candidates who get seats in MBBS/ BDS course in various government or private colleges across Andhra Pradesh state. AP NEET 2018 Seat Allotment is done on the basis of All India Rank, filled choices, category & availability of seats.
After completion of Counselling process, Choice filling process & Seat Allotment, Candidates has to report at the college allotted by the official authority of the University. Confirm the allotted seat by paying the admission fee. If Candidate fails to do so, then their seat will be allotted to other candidate and their admission will be canceled.