AMU Application Form 2019
AMU Application Form 2019: Aligarh Muslim University will conduct the entrance exam for various courses offered by the university. The university will release the AMU Registration Form through online mode on its official portal only. Aspirants seeking admission to the undergraduate, postgraduate or diploma programme can apply online. Here we have mentioned all the important details related to the AMU 2019 Entrance Exam Application Form.
AMU 2019 Important Dates
Kindly go through the tentative exam dates of AMU Entrance Exam 2019.
|Courses||Application Form starts from||Last Date to fill the application form||Exam Dates|
|B.Sc/ B.Com (Hons.)/ B.A. (Hons.)||February 2019||2 week of March 2019||2 week of April 2019|
|B.Tech/ B.Arch||2 week of March 2019||2 week of May 2019|
|MBA/ MBA (IB)/ P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance||3 week of March 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|B.Ed./ B.A.LLB/ MSc||3 week of March, 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|Diploma in Engineering||3 week of March 2019||Last week of April 2019|
|MA/ MCom/ MCA||3 week of March 2019||First week of May 2019|
AMU 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Check here AMU Admission Criteria published by AMU for admission procedure for academic session 2019-20.
|MA (Mass Communication)|
|B.Com/ BSc/ BA|
AMU 2019 Registration Form: Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar/ ID Proof Details|
|Images Specification||Photograph||Signature & thumb Impression|
|Size||20 – 100 KB|
|Dimension||2.5 – 3.5 cm|
|Other Details||Recent, Colored, White Background||On white paper with black/ blue pen.|
|Mode of Payment||Payment Gateway via Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card or ICICI Bank Challan Payment|
AMU 2019 Application Form: Required Documents
Here we have listed some required documents that are to be uploaded while filling the application form. These documents should be scanned and kept ready before filling the form. All listed AMU Admission Documents must be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg format and the file size should be between 200KB to 2 MB.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Birth Certificate or Class 10th Passing Certificate.
- Scanned copy of Mark sheets of the qualifying examination.
- Scanned copy of Caste Certificate (if required).
- Scanned copy of valid GATE Score Card (For MTech Candidates only)
- Scanned copy of documents in support of Professional Experience (for BE)
- Scanned copy of No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
AMU 2019 Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the official page of AMU.
- Go to the option “Admissions”
- Select “General Admission 2019-20” and click over it.
- Click on option “Application Forms/ guide To Admissions”.
- Then click on “Application Forms – Test Courses”.
- Click on “Click Here” link provided there.
- Enter the required details like candidate’s name, set password, mail id and mobile no etc. and then submit it.
- After successful registration, sign in to the registered account with the username and password.
- Filling of Application Form
- Signing to the registered account will redirect to the application form page.
- Fill the all important details like personal details of candidates, parent’s details, address, academic qualification etc.
- Select test centers and then proceed to next step by clicking on “Save & Continue” button.
- Uploading of Documents & Images
- Next step is to upload the all scanned images & required documents.
- Click on “Upload” button to upload the photograph, signature & thumb impression in the specified format given in the above table.
- Students also upload the relevant documents according to the prescribed format and then proceed to the next step.
- Payment Process
- Final step is to pay the application fee.
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- After selecting the course, it will show the course fee.
- The Application fee can be submitted through payment gateway via net banking, Credit or Debit card.
- After submitting the examination fee, submit the filled-up application form.
- Take the printout of submitted application form for future use.
- Candidates can check the given below table for the examination fee.
AMU Application Fee
|B.Tech only||Rs. 600/-|
|B.Tech & B.Arch||Rs. 700/-|
|MCA/ BUMS/ M.S.W/ B.Ed||Rs. 400/-|
|Diploma in Engineering||Rs. 500/-|
|MBA/ MBA (IB)/ B.A.LL.B.||Rs. 600/-|
|M.A. Mass Comm.||Rs. 400/-|
|M.Sc Biotechnology||Rs. 400/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons.)/ B.A. (Hons.)/ B.Com (Hons.)||Rs. 400/-|
After filling the AMU 2019 Application Form, you will search for Syllabus and preparation meterial, Don’t Worry we have published an article about AMU Syllabus 2019 recently.
Official Website: AMU Application Form 2019