Allahabad University Application Form 2024: Candidates who are aiming to take admission in University of Allahabad (UoA) for MBA or Law courses can apply for Allahabad University Entrance Registration Form. The University officials will issue the notification for the application form in the month of April.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this. Here we have provided the complete information related to Allahabad University Admission Form, exam date, eligibility criteria etc.
Allahabad University 2024 Admission Dates(expected)
Candidates can check the tentative Allahabad University Entrance Exam Date here. We will update it later, after the release of the official date.
|Events||MBA Date 2024||Law Date 2024|
|Online Registration starts from||2nd week of April||2nd week of April|
|Closing date of Online Registration & Fee deposit||End week of April||End week of April|
|Admit Card availability||1st week of May||1st week of May|
|Admission Test Date||2nd week of May||2nd week of May|
Allahabad University Admission Criteria
Candidates who are going to appear for the Allahabad University entrance exam need to satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria mentioned here.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institution/ University from any stream.
- Students appearing in the final year examination can also apply, but they have to clear the exam and will have to produce the result on the specified date.
- Students must have passed the class 12 examination from any recognized central board or state board.
- The minimum academic criteria should be 45% for general category candidates, for OBC 42% and for SC/ST, it will be 40% in class 12 or any qualifying examination.
Allahabad University Application Form 2024 Details
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar/ ID Proof Details|
|Size||Not more than 80 KB||Not more than 80 KB|
|Dimension||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||–|
|Format||JPG/ JPEG||JPG/ JPEG|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1500/- for General/ OBC candidates & Rs.750 for SC/ ST / PH candidates.|
|Mode of Payment||HDFC Payment Gateway via Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card|
Allahabad University 2024 Application Form: How to Apply
Candidates can check the given below steps to fill the UoA Online Application Form 2021.
- Go to the Allahabad University official website i.e.www.allduniv.ac.in
- Click on the “Admission Test 2021” tab available on the right top of the home page.
- Select your program for which you want to apply.
- Read thoroughly the instruction and proceed to fill the application form by clicking on the “Apply Online” button.
- Enter the required candidate’s details like name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number and submit it.
- Once registration is done successfully, you will get application no & password on the registered mail id or mobile no.
Fill the complete details
- Go to the Login option.
- Enter the username and password and then click on “Log In” button.
- Enter your personal details like parent’s details, address, contact no, academic qualification etc. and move to the next step.
- Click on the “Upload Image” button.
- Select the scanned image of recent photograph & signature and upload as per given specification.
- After this, proceed to the next step.
- Proceeding to the payment page, click on “Pay Online”.
- It will connect you to the HDFC gateway for payment.
- Select the option (credit card/ debit card/ net banking) to pay the examination fee.
- Enter the card details and submit it.
- After submitting the form successfully, take the print out of it for future use.
Even if you have any doubts regarding Allahabad University 2024 Application Form, you can leave your message in the given below comment box. We will respond soon with a relevant answer. Till then visit this site to get the latest updates.
Official Website: Allahabad University Application Form 2024.