AKTU Scrutiny 2019 Results: Those applicants who apply for the UPTU AKTU Revaluation 2019 is required to know that the university will soon release Scrutiny result on their official site. Challenge Evaluation Results are already uploaded on the site.
The applicant can check their AKTU Rechecking Result 2019 on their official website. Some of the applicants face problem regarding access their result. So we are providing here the all the details regarding the AKTU Scrutiny Result 2019.
AKTU Scrutiny 2018 2019 Results: Download Steps
Those applicant who wants to check their UPTU Scrutiny Result can check their result from the official website. Some of the applicants face problem regarding see their result. So we are providing here the
|Scrutiny Result||Official Website|
|Challenge Evaluation Results||Official Website|
Steps To Download UPTU Scrutiny/ Rechecking Result
- Go to the official site of the university i.e. aktu.ac.in
- On the opening of the official site applicant require to go on the student section.
- There is a button of more, the applicant requires to click on it.
- A new window will appear which known as the student dashboard.
- Under the student dashboard, there is various link given. Applicants require to click on the “Results-Challenge Evaluation & Scrutiny” link which is available at the lower side on the page.
- A new window will open name as result section. Under which there is a section of Scrutiny Results. Click on the tag name as “View”.
- On clicking on the view option another window will appear in which applicant require to enter their roll no. and the captcha gave in the page.
- After that applicant requires to click on the submit button. The result appears on the screen.
- It is requested to the applicant to take print out of their result for the future use.
UPTU Scrutiny Result Link
Those applicants who apply for the UPTU Revaluation Exam can check their revaluation result here. We are providing here the official link. The applicant can check their result form the link given above.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU)(formerly UPTU) was established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, vide Act Amendment No. 1156(2) LXXIX-V-1-15-1(Ka), 24-2015 dated Sept 9, 2015 Uttar Pradesh Adhiniyam Sankhya 23 of 2000. Under the University Act, ‘Technical Education’ includes programmes of education, research and training in Engineering, Technology, and such other programmes and areas that the central Government may in consultation with All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) by notification in Gazette declare.
The information provided is as per the official notification if the applicant has any queries regarding their result they can follow the above procedure. If the applicant have any queries they can contact us through the comment box given below.
Official Site: AKTU Scrutiny 2019 Results