AISEEE Syllabus 2020: Students who are looking for the Syllabus of AISEEE 2020 can see here. Students need to pass the exam with good marks to take the new admission in the B.tech Courses. Only the selected students will get the admission seat who pass the cutoff of the exam. For scoring good marks, you need to check the detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern of AISEEE. You can check the AISEEE Exam Pattern 2020 know all details of the upcoming exam paper. We are also provided below the Seat Allotment of AISEEE 2020 for know the selection process and admission process.
- All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Exam 2020
- AISEEE Application Form 2020
- Check AISEEE Hall Ticket 2020
AISEEE Syllabus 2020, Check Exam Pattern
You need to read the below provided syllabus for pass this exam. In this exam, the questions will be asked from the Physics, Chemistry and math subjects. The syllabus will be 12th class board exam. The Level of the question will be also 12th board exam level. You can check below the syllabus according to the subjects-
AISEEE Mathematic Syllabus 2020
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants
- Sequences and Series
- Integral Calculus
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Binomial Theorem
- Vector Algebra
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Mathematical Induction
- Limit, Continuity and
- 3D Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Statistics and Probability
AISEEE Physics Syllabus 2020
- Rotational Motion
- Laws of Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Current Electricity
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Electronic Devices
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Physics and Measurement
- Communication Systems
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Work, Energy and Power
- Electromagnetic Induction and AC
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
AISEEE Chemistry Syllabus 2020
- Surface Chemistry
- Some Basic concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Atomic Structure
- Organic Compounds
- Characterization of Organic Compounds
- p ,d, f– Block Elements
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Containing Nitrogen
- Environmental Chemistry
- Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Bonding
- Containing Halogens
- Bio Molecules
- Containing Oxygen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
AISEEE Exam Pattern 2020
Aspirants can know the Exam Pattern of AISEEE 2020 here. The AISEEE 2020 Exam Pattern will provide all info of the upcoming exam. By exam pattern, you can know the no of questions that will be asked in the exam. The Time duration of the exam, type of questions, marking scheme. You can see below the exam pattern of AISEEE 2020-
- The Exam will be held in online mode (Computer base exam).
- The Question paper will be provided in the English language.
- Total no of the questions will be 90 questions.
- All questions will be objective type questions with 4 options.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and math subjects.
- Total time duration of the exam will be 75 minutes.
AISEEE Seat Allotment/ Counselling Process 2020
Candidates can see here the Seat Allotment of AISEEE 2020 for know the admission process. The candidates need to pass the exam for taking the new admission. The selected candidates need to fill the online counselling form of AISEEE 2020 on the compulsory basis. By this process, the exam community will provide the seats to students according to their performance in the exam. After counselling process, you need to visit the institute with all original documents for makes report and pay the admission fee.
AISEEE Syllabus/Exam Pattern 2020
Students can see here the information of the AISEEE Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2020 for scoring good marks in the exam. By these things you can now that form the questions will be asked in the exam. You can check the AISEEE Seat Allotment Process 2020 by following the complete details above. For any other information about the AISEEE admission process, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and selection process, you are invited to leave your queries in the comment box at the end of the post.