AILET Application Form 2019: All India National Law Entrance Test (AILET) is a national level entrance test administrated by National Law University, Delhi every year to offer admission in to Five Year BA LLB (Hons.), LLM and PhD Programmes. AILET 2019 is being scheduled on 5th May to provide admission to eligible candidates for academic session 2019-20. If you are interested to for the same, then must register for AILET Registration Form available on the official website.
Here we have shared the information how to register online, exam date, registration last date etc. Scroll the page to see the details.
AILET 2019 Important Dates
Below we have mentioned the AILET Date announced by National Law University, Delhi for all courses.
|Commencement of Online applications||1st week of January 2019|
|End date for submission of Online applications||1st week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of April 2019|
|AILET 2019 Exam Date||5th May 2019 (3:00 PM to 4:30 PM)|
|BA LL.B (Hons.) Result||4th week of May 2019|
|Counselling starts||4th week of May 2019|
|LL.M Result Declaration||1st week of July 2019|
|Ph.D Result Announcement||3rd week of July 2019|
AILET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill all the AILET Eligibility Criteria listed below before registering themselves for AILET 2019.
|BA LLB (Hons.)||
AILET Application Form : Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational and Personal Details, valid email id|
|Required Scanned Image Specifications||Photograph||Signature|
|Size||not more than 150 KB||not more than 150 KB|
|Format||jpg, jpeg, bmp, gif||jpg, jpeg, bmp, gif|
|Dimension (width x height)||80mm x 35mm||30mm x 45mm|
|Application Fees||Rs. 3000/- for General|
|Rs. 1000/- for SC/ ST/ PwD|
|Mode Of Payment||Online: Net banking or debit/credit card
Offline: Cash Deposit at Post office
How to Apply for AILET 2019
Aspirants who want to apply for AILET 2019 must follow the procedure described here.
Create Candidate’s Account
- Follow the given link to get the AILET Online Application, www.nludelhi.admissionhelp.com or www.nludelhi.ac.in
- Before go to create new account, click on “How to Apply Online” to read the instructions for filling the form carefully.
- Click on “Create New Account” button.
- Enter the details like Email Address, Create Password, first name, last name, date of birth etc and click on “Create Account” button.
Fill the Application Form
- After creating an account, “Application Locker” page will appear on your screen.
- Search for the application form link of National Law University, Delhi. Click over it.
- Select Course and then click on “Apply Now” button.
- After this fill the application form with detail like name, caste, contact address, qualification, family details etc.
- Click on “Choose File” tab to upload candidate’s photograph & Signature as per given format.
- After uploading scanned images, submit the form to move to next step.
- Click on “Save/ Continue” button to go to payment page.
- Click on “Make Payment” tab to pay the application fees as per your category.
- Select any of payment modes as per your convenience, verify the amount and then click on “Proceed” button.
- For Offline mode, Choose “Cash Deposit at Post Office” mode, select city & branch (nearest) and then download the slip.
- Deposit the downloaded slip with the examination fees amount at the post office and in return you will get a receipt.
- In case of online payment mode, select option and enter the card details.
- After payment is done successfully, you will get confirmation message on your registered mail id or mobile no.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled-in application form for future reference use.
You can also check “How to Apply” procedure available at the official website here. Candidates can also see the complete syllabus here and start preparing for the examination accordingly. AILET Syllabus 2019 will vary for each course. Check syllabus according to your course.
For any sort of query, write back to us. We will respond to you soon.
AILET Application Form 2019: Official Website