AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017(आल इंडिया इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ मेडिकल साइंसेज काउंसलिंग ) is going to be conducted from 3rd July 2017 in three consecutive rounds. Through the AIIMS Counselling Process, candidates will be enrolled into the medical courses offered by the 7 AIIMS institutions across the country. All the eligible candidates who have successfully qualified AIIMS 2017 Entrance Exam, must attend the counselling which is going to be conducted in offline mode at Jawaharlal Auditorium, New Delhi. At the time of AIIMS Counselling Procedure 2017, applicants must go through a number of subsequent steps document verification, registration, seat allotment etc. Therefore candidates must visit in person and complete the further process of AIIMS MBBS Counselling Schedule. In regards to more details, go through the article below.
AIIMS Medical Admission 2017
All the aspirants who have qualified the AIIMS 2017 entrance examination are currently looking for AIIMS MBBS admission must attend the counselling process which is going to be conducted from 3rd July 2017. After the completion of first round counselling , AIIMS 2nd round Counselling is going to be conducted on 3rd August 2017, followed by AIIMS 3rd round counselling on 4th September 2017. Therefore all the eligible candidates must download the AIIMS MBBS Counselling Call Letter without any fail as in the absence of this document, the candidate won’t be permitted to attend the counselling session.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Schedule 2017
Applicants must keep track of AIIMS MBBS Counselling dates to have proper information of the counselling. Check details below.
|AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling Round 1||July 3 to 6, 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling Round 2||August 3, 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling Round 3||September 4, 2017|
|Open Counselling||September 27, 2017|
AIIMS Counselling Procedure
- Candidates who successfully will qualify AIIMS MBBS 2017 entrance exam will be called for counselling on the basis of AIIMS merit list.
- The counselling for reserved seats will start after all unreserved seats are filled off.
- Candidates will have to be present in person for allocation of seats by registering themselves through official portal.
- Candidates must choose the choice of the institute as per their preference.
- Candidates will then be allocated their respective seats upon merit basis
- Candidates must further proceed for the document verification round.
- Finally candidates must make payment of the admission fee and confirm their seat.
- If any candidate fails to appear in the counselling process then his/her seat will be cancelled.
Documents required for verification
- X, XII Marksheet
- IIMS MBBS 2017 Admit Card
- Call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- Proof of DOB
- Migration Certificate from the institute last attended
- Reservation certificates( if applicable)
- 6 Passport size photographs
- One set of self-attested copies of all certificates
AIIMS MBBS admission fee
- Registration Fee: Rs 25/
- Tuition Fee: Rs 1350/
- Caution Money: Rs 100/
- Laboratory Fee: Rs 90/
- Hostel Rent:Rs 990/
- Student Union Fee: Rs 63/
- Gymkhana Fee:Rs 220/
- Electricity Charges: Rs 198/
- Pot Fund: Rs1320/
- Mess Security (Refundable): Rs 500/
- Hostel Security (Refundable): Rs 1000/
AIIMS MBBS Seat Allotment
After the completion of AIIMS counselling procedure, the eligible candidates will be provided their seats on the basis of rank through the process of AIIMS MBBS Seat Matrix. The candidates will be allocated their respective seats as per their choice and category also. You can check below details of AIIMS MBBS allocated seats for Indian Nationals.
AIIMS MBBS Conselling Result will be publsihed soon after the successful conduction of the counselling session and we will also update you see with the same.
For more updates on keep visiting our site and we will also notify you about Upcoming medical entrance examination.