AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2024 Eligibility & Renewal Last Date: The Scholarship has been maintained by the All India Council For Technical Education for providing the scholarship to girls under the PRAGATI Scheme. The AICTE Pragati Scholarship will be provided to a single girl child of a family for pursuing Undergraduate and Diploma courses in the AICTE approved institutes.
A total of 4000 AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme will be offered to the selected girl candidates in a year. To apply for the programme, eligible applicants must fill AICTE Pragati Scholarship Form through its official website before the last date. And that’s why we have repaired this article to provide complete details about Pragati Saksham Scholarship and its Eligibility, renewal, AICTE Pragati Saksham Last Date etc.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2024
All India Council For Technical Education provides AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme for girls to provide higher degree undergraduate and diploma courses. Candidates applying for it must meet certain eligibility and he /she must register themselves through its official portal. All the Basic details are Given Below. Make sure to go through it.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2024 Important Date
Last year the last of the application was extended till the 31st of October but the Date range of this Scholarship Application Availablity is given below in the table.
|AICTE Pragati Scholarship Notification
|July/ August 2024 ( Not Fixed)
|AICTE Pragati Scholarship Application form will be available from
|July/ August 2024( Not Fixed)
|Last Date of Application Form
|2nd week of October 2024
|Last Date Extention (if any)
|3rd Week of November 2024
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must be admitted to the 1st year of diploma/degree programme of an AICTE approved college/institute in the current academic year through the centralized admission process of the State/Central Government.
- Two girls per family are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 8 Lac during the preceding financial year. In case the applicant is married, the income of parents/in-laws is considered, whichever is higher.
AICTE Scholarship Amount
- 4000 Girl students will be offered the scholarship, 2000 for Degree and 2000 for Diploma.
- They Will Get Rs. 30000/- as tuition fee reimbursement and Rs. 20000/- as incidentals each year (2000/ month for 10 months).
Document Required to fill the AICTE Pragati & SakshamScholarshipp.
- Scanned Copies of mark sheet of standard Xth / XIIth / Others as applicable and as filled up. (mandatory)
- Scanned Copy of Tuition Fee Receipt, showing clearly and separately the amount of tuition fee paid. (mandatory)
- Scanned Copy of annual family income certificate for the financial year 2018-19 in the prescribed format issued by Tehsildar or equivalent competent Authority. (mandatory)
- Scanned Copy of admission letter to Diploma/Degree course. (mandatory)
- Scanned copy of Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/Head of the institute (mandatory)
- Scanned Copy of Aadhar Seeded Bank Pass Book showing name of the student, Account number, IFSC code and Photograph pasted at appropriate place duly signed by Manager with the rubber stamp of Bank affixed (mandatory)
- Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their child is correct and will refund Scholarship amount, if found false at any stage. (mandatory)
- Attested a Scanned copy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate. (mandatory in case of candidates claiming the benefit of reservation policy).
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
How to Fill the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Application Form 2024
All the Eligible students must fill the Pragati Saksham Scholarship Form through its official portal by following the below steps.
- Candidates must register themselves through its official portal aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a new profile. Enter the details and click on “Register”.
- A confirmation e-mail link will be sent to the registered e-mail ID. Please click on the link to confirm
- Login again at https://www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in/ with the registered e-mail Id/User name and Password.
- Now Fill all the Asked Details in each tab like:
- Enter personal details under the Tab “Personal Details”.
- Family and income details under the Tab “Family & Income Details”
- Institute details in which Admission is taken for first year Degree or Diploma. Also, Course and fee paid details under the Tab “Institute Details”.
- Enter 10th and 12th Standard details under the Tab “Education Details”.
- Enter the Bank Account details under the Tab “Bank Details”.
- Also Attach all the Scanned documents under the Tab “Attachments”. Which are listed above.
Pragati Scholarship Reservation
There are also some reservations for the SC ST and OBC Category candidates. All are Listed Below.
AICTE Selection Process
AICTE will select the candidates on the basis of the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Merit List which is prepared as per performance in the qualifying exam to pursue the respective Technical Degree/ Diploma course from any of the AICTE approved institutions.
AICTE Contact Information
Nelson Mandela Marg,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
AICTE Head and Regional/ Camp Offices, Their address, Contact Number and E-Mails: Check Here
For more updates on AICTE Pragati and Saksham Scholarship 2024, stay tuned to our portal regularly. Share this Post and live connected on our social profile.