VITMEE 2018: VIT University will charge the VITMEE 2018 Exam on June for admissions to its M.Tech Programmes at Chennai and Vellore campus. GATE certified aspirants must also emerge for the VITMEE exam and admissions will be on the performance of the VITMEE 2018 Result. Now Students can analyze the full notification of VITMEE 2018 like Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Programmes offered and Counselling process under on this page.
Exam Name: VIT Master’s Entrance Examination – VITMEE
Type: PG Exam
Category: University Exam
Organizing Institute: VIT University
VIT University M.Tech Programmes
M.Tech Programmes at VIT Vellore Campus
M.Tech Programmes at VIT Chennai Campus
Biotechnology Communication Engineering
Computer Aided Design/ Computer Aided Manufacturing
Computer Science and Engineering
Computers and Communication
Engineering Control and Automation
Energy and Environmental Engineering
Information Technology (Networking)
Nanotechnology Power Electronics and
Driver sensor system Technology
VLSI Design (Very Large Scale Integrated Circuits Design)
Computer Aided Design
Computer Science and Engineering
Computer Aided Manufacturing
Computer Science Engineering with Specialization in Big Data Analytics
Computer Science Engineering
With Specialization in Cloud
Power Electronics and Drives
VLSI Design (Very Large Scale Integrated
VITMEE 2018 Important Dates
VIT University provides VIITMEE Exam Important Dates 2018 for M.Tech Aspirants. Students can use the VITMEE 2018 Important Dates by which they know the Application Dates, Admit Card Dates, Counselling Dates of VITMEE 2018 Exam.
Start of Application Form
Closing Date of Application Form
Slot Booking & Admit Card
VITMEE Exam Date
VITMEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
M.Tech Students must analyze the Eligibility Criteria of VITMEE Exam 2018 before submission application form of VITMEE. Here are given the complete information about eligibility criteria to the all M.Tech students.
- Students must be Indian Nationals.
- Students must have had a steady record in class X & XII.
- Aspirants must have a Degree in B.E/ B.Tech in relevant streams at least 60% Marks in aggregate.
- Final year aspirants are also eligible to apply provided they complete and submit their degree before August, 2017.
VITMEE Exam Pattern
M.Tech students, who want to appear for the entrance exam, can check the Exam pattern of VITMEE 2018. The VIT Masters Entrance Examination (VITMEE) is an online exam organized for admissions to the M.Tech courses at the VIT University campuses at Vellore and Chennai.
- VITMEE is an online exam. Duration of this exam is 2 Hours.
- Total number of questions asked will be 100 of 100 marks.
- No Negative marking for wrong answers.
VITMEE 2018 Exam Centers
Aspirants must check the exam centers which are under given
Note: the exam centers may be change at the discretion of University.
VITMEE 2018 Application Process
VIT University has declared the accessibility of the VITMEE Application Form 2018 from March, 2017. Now aspirants must apply online form and can pay online fee. Before applying the online Application form of VITMEE exam, aspirants can check the full details of eligibility criteria.
Aspirants must Pay Rs. 950 for online application fee. Students pay online fee via Net banking/ Credit or Debit card also.
How to Apply
- VITMEE 2018 Application is online only.
- Students are required to upload the photograph and signature as per condition while filling in the online VITMEE Application.
- Aspirants are advised to take a printout of the Application Form for their reference.
VITMEE 2018 Result
Students who have participate for VITMEE 2018 can check the result. Aspirants will be selected for the VITMEE Counselling and admission based on the performance in exam.
- Aspirants must log in to analysis their VITMEE 2017 Result.
- To log in and access their VITMEE Result, Applicants must enter their VITMEE Application No., and DOB.
- VITMEE 2018 Result will display the details of the candidates along with the VITMEE Rank as per the test paper appeared in.
VITMEE 2018 Selection Procedure
VITMEE Selection Process on the basis of the VITMEE Score. There is no exemption for GATE certified members and they have to appear for the VITMEE exam.
VITMEE Conselling Procedure
Counselling of VITMEE will be start from June, 2018 for aspirants who have certified in the VITMEE 2018 exam. After selecting in the VITMEE 2018 students will be pay attain on other information.
- Selected student receive a SMS after selecting in VITMEE Exam 2018.
- Aspirants can analysis list on the website.
- Students must have taken their original documents for verification at the counseling time.
- Students must be paid Rs. 10,000 (non refundable fee) at the time of counseling. This fee will be adjusted in tuition fee.
- This fee has to be paid as a DD in favour of “VIT University” , Payable at Vellore.
Contact Info of VIT University
Dr. K. Manivannan
Director – PG Admissions
Tamil Nadu, India.