Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Hotel Management-उत्तर प्रदेश स्टेट एंट्रेंस एग्जामिनेशन होटल मैनेजमेंट: will be conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow for taking the new admission at the Bachelor’s courses of Hotel Management & Catering Technology BHMCT. The exam will be conducted in the April month of 2017. All interested candidates need to fill the online application form of the exam before the last date. Without apply form, you can’t seat in the exam.
The application form will be available from February to April month for applying. The exam will be conducted for the 40 seats in the government college and 1080 seats in the self-financed institutes.
- Exam Name: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination for BHMCT programme
- Commonly Called: UPSEE BHMCT
- Exam Type: State Level Exam
- Exam Category: UG
- Conducting University: Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU)
Before applying the Application Form of UPSEE BHMCT 2017 all interested candidates can get the complete info of the below-given matter-
Eligibility criteria, application process, application fee, important dates, syllabus, exam pattern, exam centre, admit card, result, counselling process, etc.
UPSEE BHMCT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All students are advised to see the Eligibility Criteria of UPSEE BHMCT 2017 before filling the application form of the exam. The eligibility is following-
- The aspirant should be from Utter Pradesh state.
- The applicant should be 12th pass out from the recognised board of education.
- The 45 % aggregate need for general category applicant and 5% relaxation will be for reserved category candidate.
- There is no age limit but the applicant should be 17 years old at least.
UPSEE BHMCT 2017 Application Fee
All applicants need to pay the Application Fee of UPSEE BHMCT 2017 for apply the application form. Without the fee, the application form will not be acceptable. The application fee is given below-
- For general category applicant Rs. 800/-
- For reserved category applicant Rs. 400/-
- The fee can pay by online/ offline mode of payment.
UPSEE BHMCT 2017 Application Process
The application form of UP BHMCT 2017 will be provided in the both mode offline/ online. For offline process you need to Download UPSEE BHMCT 2017 Application form then fill it and to exam conducting institute before the last date.
For online fill application from you can follow the below-given steps-
- Visit the official link of UPSEE BHMCT.
- Make online registration and login with same Id password.
- Click on application form & fill it with the correct info.
- Also, upload the scan copy of required academic documents.
- Recheck form then submit.
- Take a hard copy of application form.
- Pay the application fee.
UPSEE BHMCT 2017 Important Dates
Students need to see the Important Dates of UPSEE BHMCT 2017 in the below-given table-
|Exam Events||Tentative dates|
|Application Start||25 February 2017|
|Application Close||4 April 2017|
|Admit Card||Mid April 2017|
|Exam date||3rd week of April 2017|
|Counselling Process||June 2017|
UPSEE BHMCT 2017 Syllabus
The applicants can see the Syllabus of UPSEE BHMCT 2017 exam below-
- English Language
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making
- GK & Current Affairs
UPSEE BHMCT 2017 Exam Pattern
All candidates need to see the Exam Pattern of UPSEE BHMCT 2017 for know about all information of the upcoming exam. The pattern is given below-
- The time duration of exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Total no of the questions in the exam will be 75 MCQ questions.
- The exam will be held in offline mode.
- Total 300 marks will be of the exam paper.
UPSEE BHMCT 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card of UPSEE BHMCT 2017 will be provided online on the official site of the exam before 1 week the exam. Applicants they have been applying the application form successfully they can Download Admit Card of UPSEE BHMCT 2017 before the exam. The call letter of the exam has all details of the exam and applicant. Without call letter of the exam, you don’t appear in the exam.
UPSEE BHMCT 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the aspirants will be on the basis of UPSEE BHMCT Exam 2017 and only the selected aspirants will be got the admission into the college. So aspirant needs to make the minimum score equal to the cutoff marks of the exam.
UPSEE BHMCT 2017 Result
The result of UPSEE BHMCT 2017 will be provided online on the official site of the exam. The result will be declared after 1 month the exam online. The candidates will get the admission according to the performance of the students in the exam.
UPSEE BHMCT 2017 Counselling Process
The counselling will be held in the online mode and candidates need to fill the counselling form online by the wishes. After the counselling result candidates need to appear at the allotted college with the documents for the admission process and verification. You need to pay the admission fee of the institute for study.
Uttar Pradesh Technical University,
IET Campus, Sitapur Road,
Lucknow – 226021, Uttar Pradesh
Ph No: 0522 – 2732193
Fax No: 0522 – 2732185
Note- For more info, you can visit the official site of Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU).