UPES MEET 2018: UPES charges the UPES MEET 2018 for M.Tech admissions. GATE certified aspirants will be provide direct admission but other aspirants will have face UPES M.Tech Engineering Entrance Test (UPES –MEET) for M.Tech admission. Aspirants can analyze Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, exam Pattern, Admit Card & Counselling Process in this page.
Generally Called as: UPES MEET
Category: PG Exam
Type: University Level
Organizing Institute: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES)
The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) will Organized the UPES M.Tech Engineering Entrance Test (UPES-MEET) for Aspirants who have not certified in GATE 2017. The UPES MEET 2107 is an online test and the Marks will be used for admissions to M.Tech courses provided by University.
UPES MEET 2018 M.Tech Programmes
- Chemical Engineering with specialization in Process Design Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence
- Energy Systems
- Pipeline Engineering
- Robotics Engineering
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Health, Safety & Environment with specialization in Disaster Management
- Nuclear Science & Technology
- Renewable Energy Engineering
- Rotating Equipment
- Aerospace Engineering with specialization in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
- Structural Engineering with specialization in offshore structures
- Health, Safety & Environment Engineering
- Petroleum Exploration
UPES MEET 2018 Important Dates
M.Tech Candidates can check the Important Dates of UPES MEET before applying the application form. UPES MEET candidates can keep an eye of these Important Dates of UPES MEET 2018 to avoid missing any guidelines. UPES entrance test for admissions to the M.Tech programmes at the many courses of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies.
Opening Date of UPES MEET Application Form
Closing Date for Application UPES MEET Phase 1
UPES MEET Phase 1 Exam
Result for Phase 1
Closing Date for Application for UPES MEET Phase 2
UPES MEET Phase 2 Exam
Result for Phase 2
|Closing Date for GATE students/ UPES MEET Phase 3||June, 2018|
UPES MEET Phase 3 exam if held
Result for Phase 3
UPES MEET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates of the M.Tech courses at UPES can check the Eligibility Criteria of UPES MEET 2018 as described under on this page. GATE certified aspirants are free from any entrance test of UPES. Analyze the mandatory qualification criteria in UPES MEET 2018 under before filling the application form.
- For direct admission in UPES, Aspirants must have a GATE certified.
- Aspirants must have B.E/ B.Tech Degree in their relevant streams with at least 60% marks.
- Students must have 60% marks in 10th & 12th
UPES MEET 2018 Application Process
UPES has declared the accessibility of the UPES MEET 2018 Online Application Form from October, 2017. Aspirants can check the complete information about application form and its terms and conditions. Also analyze the full details of the UPES MEET 2016 Application Form under this page.
UPES M.Tech Admission 2018 for GATE qualifying Candidates
UPES M.Tech 2018 Application Procedure is the same for GATE qualifying candidates. They must also fill the application form provide under even if they are exempt from the UPES MEET 2018 exam.
UPES MEET 2018 Application Fees
|Payment Mode||Amount of Application Fees|
|By Demand Draft / Online||Rs.1850/- for all Programs|
|By Cash||Rs.1750/- for all Programs|
How to Apply UPES MEET M.Tech Application Process
- Firstly, Aspirants have Register to get a unique email from UPES on the registered email id.
- After getting the mail aspirants can fill the application form.
- They must fill Personal details, select password & then fill the qualification details.
- Now aspirants make the payment by Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Students can send a DD of Rs.1,850 in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi to
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies,
Enrollments Office, UPES, 210, 2nd Floor,
Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi 110020.
The UPES Prospectus & Application can be purchased by a cash payment of Rs.1,750 from admission counters at Ahmedabad / Chandigarh / Cochin / Coimbatore / Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai.
UPES MEET 2018 Exam Pattern
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies released the UPES MEET 2018 Exam Pattern. So Aspirants who wants an appear in M.Tech admission can check full information about exam pattern like Question types, Marks, Time & Negative marking before the UPES exam.
- The Exam will be online & 120 Marks contain.
- Total time duration is 1 hour & Questions asked will be 60.
- The question paper will be objective type.
- The Question paper contains following phases:
General Aptitude (10 Questions)
English (10 Questions)
General Engineering (30 Questions)
Engineering Mathematics (10 Questions)
UPES MEET 2018 Selection Process
Selection Process of UPES MEET 2018 is as follows
- Students who have GATE Certified Card 2018 are free from entrance test and qualify for direct admission.
- Students will have to emerge for the UPES M.Tech Engineering Entrance Test (UPES-MEET) and passed for admissions.
UPES MEET 2018 Counselling Procedure
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies will be released the Counselling Process of UPES MEET 2o17 from July, 2017. Candidates should check the guidelines and keep eye of any information related to counseling . Here are following simple steps for counseling as follows
- Counselling will be held in 3 phases.
- Students who are selected must attend individual with their original documents for verification.
- Seat allotment will be on the basis of the course choice of the students, academic performance, and marks obtain in UPES MEET 2018.
- GATE certifies aspirants will be allotted seats on the basis of their valid GATE 2016/GATE 2018 scores.
- Candidates offered admissions will have to pay the fee and confirm their admissions
Contact Information about UPES
University of Petroleum and Energy (UPES)
P.O. Bidholi, Via- Prem Nagar