Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination Bachelor of Hotel Management 2017 is the entrance exam for admission in UKSEE BHMCT courses. The exam will be held in May 2017 for admission. All aspirants they are interested in HM courses can fill the application form before the last date of the application.
The Application Form of UKSEE BHMCT 2017 will be provided in April month for apply. Without fill the application form any candidate can’t seat in the exam.
Examination Name- Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination Bachelor of Hotel Management
Commonly Called- UKSEE BHMCT
Exam Category- UG
Exam Level- State Level Exam
Conducting Institute- Uttarakhand Technical University
Before fill the application form of exam students need to see the all info of the below given exam related points-
Eligibility Criteria, application fee, application process, important dates, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, result, counselling process, exam centers, participating institutes, contact info, etc.
UKSEE BHMCT 2017 Participating Institutes
These are the participating institutes
- Government Institute of HM & Catering Technology, Dehradun
- Government Institute of HM, Almora
- Amrapali Institute of HM, Haldwani
- Kukreja Institute of HM, Dehradun
UKSEE BHMCT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The students need to see the Eligibility of UKSEE BHMCT 2017 before fill the application form. Any aspirant if not eligible they can not apply here. The eligibility is following-
- Indian students can apply the application form.
- Applicant should be 12th pass out form recognized HSC board.
- For general category aspirant 45% and for reserve category aspirant 40% need aggregate in the 12th board exam.
- Aspirant should be 17 years old for apply form.
UKSEE BHMCT 2017 Application Fee
The Application Fee of UKSEE BHMCT 2017 is given below according to the category of the applicant. You can pay application fee by the online mode or offline mode of the payment. The fee will be non- refundable fee.
- For general category aspirants fee Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST category aspirants fee Rs. 500/-
UKSEE BHMCT 2017 Application Process
The application form will be available in the online mode. All eligible people can fill the form by below given steps-
- Visit the official site of this Exam.
- Click on application form and fill with correct info of applicant.
- Upload the academic documents in the form in required size.
- Upload sign and photo in the form.
- Recheck and click to submit key.
- Pay the application fee.
UKSEE BHMCT 2017 Important Dates
You need to see the all Important Dates of UKSEE BHMCT 2017 for appear in the all events of the exam.
|Exam Events||Tentative Dates|
|Application Start||April, 2017|
|Application Close||May, 2017|
|Admit Card||May, 2017|
|Exam Date||May, 2017|
|Exam Result||June, 2017|
|Counselling Process||July, 2017|
UKSEE BHMCT 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card of the exam will be provided one week before the date of exam. All students that have been complete the application process successfully they can Download Admit Card of UKSEE BHMCT 2017. The call letter of exam has the following mention info as- name of aspirant, DOB of aspirant, signature & photograph of aspirant, exam name, exam day, date, exam center address, exam instruction, etc. without admit card you can’t seat in the exam.
UKSEE BHMCT 2017 Result
The Result of UKSEE BHMCT 2017 will be provided online on the main site of exam. The result will be announce after one month the exam only for those students they have been appeared in the exam. You need to pass the cutoff marks of the exam for admission.
UKSEE BHMCT 2017 Counselling Process
All eligible students they have been pass the exam they will call for the counselling. By this process the exam community will provide the seats in the government colleges and in the various self financed colleges. You need to appear in the counselling process for admission and after result students need to visit the allotted college for make the report with original documents and pay the admission fee.
UKSEE BHMCT 2017 Syllabus
In exam the questions will be asked form the Aptitude test and GK. All students need to also the current affairs. Students need to make a good preparation of the exam.
UKSEE BHMCT 2017 Exam Pattern
- Exam will be conduct in the offline mode.
- Time duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- Total no of the questions will be 75 questions.
- Total maximum marks in the exam will be 75 marks.
- 1 mark will be provided for each right answer.
- There is no negative marking system.
UKSEE BHMCT 2017 Exam Centers
The exam will be conduct in the overall Uttarakhand State and some cites are below given outside the Uttarakhand there will be also the BHMCT Exam–
- New Tehri
- New Delhi
Uttarakhand Technical University
Government Girls Polytechnic
PB No. 202, GPO, Chandanwadi, Suddhowala
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, Pin-248007
Telephone No: 91-0135-2770059 & 2770126
Note – For more info aspirants can visit the official site of Uttarakhand Technical University.