UCEED 2018 (डिजाइन के लिए अंडर ग्रेजुएट कॉमन प्रवेश परीक्षा): The Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination For Design (UCEED) entrance examination is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay for the undergraduate applicant for admissions in B.Des. The interested applicant can apply for the UCEED Application Form. The dates for the form are not announced yet. But it is expected that the form will release in October month. The aspirants are required to submit the form before the due date to appear in the exam. The UCEED 2018 Exam will be conducted in the month of April. The students who will qualify the exam will be called for the counseling procedure.
UCEED 2018 Application Form
The students who are seeking admissions in Karunaya University. They have to submit the UCEED Application Form 2018. The aspirants have to submit the form before the deadline. The students can apply for the online form on the official website. or they can click on the link provided here. We will provide here the direct link through which you can apply for the UCEED Online Application Form. The students have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the online form. Candidate will get the application form Online as well as Offline.
Steps to submit UCEED Registration 2018.
- Firstly candidate has to register them self on the official website.
- After that applicant gets the user id and password from this have to log in.
- Fill the online application form very carefully.
- Upload the photo and signature scan copy along with the sporting documents.
- Pay the application fee through the Debit, Credit or net banking.
- Click on the submit button and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for the other uses.
UCEED Application Fees 2018
|Gen/OBC/-NCL||Rs 2,000||Rs 1,000||Rs 2,000|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs 1,000||Rs 1,000||Rs 1,000|
UCEED Basic Information
Name of Exam: Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design
Common Name Called: UCEED
Type of Exam: University Level Exam.
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting By: Indian Institute of Technology
UCEED Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for the application form is given below. Only an eligible applicant can apply for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination For Design.
- Applicant should pass their 10+2 education qualification from recognized education board in the first attempt only then he/she will be eligible.
- The eligible applicant can attempt for the entrance examination only two times after that the department will not allow.
- The UCEED score marks are the only valid academic year.
- An applicant who belong the category of General/ OBC/ NCL born on or after October 1, 1996 and the applicant who belongs to the SC/ ST/ PWD they should be born on or after October 1, 1991.
UCEED 2018 Date
Here candidate will know the Important dates of the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design which given down.
|1||Starting date of application form filling date||October 2017|
|2||Last date filling the application form||November 2017|
|3||Download Admit Card||December 2017|
|4||Entrance Exam date||January 2018|
|5||Declaration of result||February 2018|
|6||Starting date of download the Scorecard||March 2018|
|7||Seat Allocation||Before UG Orientation Programmer|
|Category||% Allotment||Number of Seats|
UCEED 2018 Examination Centers
Candidate will know here about the examination center which is given down here.
Examination syllabus of the entrance examination is providing here. With the help of UCEED Syllabus 2018 candidate will know about the exam subject. After getting the examination syllabus applicant can start study for the entrance examination. Through the syllabus, the applicant will know that in which subject they are comfortable and which subject have to give more time to study.
UCEED Exam Pattern 2018
Exam paper pattern very helpful for the candidate because of the exam paper pattern applicant will know about the wattage of each subject. Through that candidate can give more time in week subject and score good marks in that. Following are the examination UCEED Exam Pattern are given below.
|Sr. No.||Section||Number of Question||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Section A||80 Question||300 Marks||3 Hours|
UCEED Admit Card 2018
The students who will submit the application form successfully only they will be able to download the admit card. Through the UCEED Admit Card applicant will get to know about the Examination Center and date of the exam. Candidate will be able to download their Admit Card from the official website. They have to carry the admit card on the day of examination. Without admit card no student will be allowed to enter the examination center. One more thing candidate has to carry their Photo Identity (Id) in the examination center along with admit card for proof.
UCEED Result 2018
Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination For Design entrance examination result will be announced after few months of the exam. The students are advised to remain in touch with the updates for the UCEED Result. Following are the Process to download the Result.
- Click on the official website.
- After that click on Result Link.
- Fill all the asking details in the box.
- The examination result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Exam Result.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Powai, Mumbai 40007