TMISAT 2017: Tolani Maritime Institute is one of the largest maritime educational centers. TMISAT will conduct Aptitude Test for students who want to make his career in education in engineering. TMI is an off campus center of BITS Pilani (Birla Institute of Technology). The institute offered the course in education in engineering in four year degree course Marine Engineering and Nautical Engineering. The four year degree course program of bachelor in technology (B. Tech) will award by BITS Pilani (Birla Institute technology). All the necessary details concerning the TMI Science Aptitude Test 2017 are prescribed below, check complete details before start applying for the TMISAT.
TMISAT Details 2017
Tolani Maritime institute invites to students who want to make his career in institute can apply online application form before the last date. TMISAT Admission 2017 is open now for students to provides education in engineering.
- Examination Name: Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test (TMISAT)
- Examination Level: University level Examination
- Examination category: Under Graduate Examination
- Conducting Institute: Tolani Maritime Institute
TMISAT Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates who want to take admission in Tolani Maritime Institute must be passed given below all these simple following steps of TMISAT Eligible Criteria
- Students must be passed in 10+2 or higher secondary class or intermediate class standard.
- Aspirants who want take admission in SMIT must be passed in 10+2 or 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics.
- Candidates must be passed in previous three year diploma course program.
- Students must be passed in Physics, chemistry, and Mathematics with minimum 60% aggregate.
- 50% aggregate will be for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC) in related subjects to apply for admission in SMIT.
2017 Important Dates
Tolani Maritime Institute dates are base on previous year examination. These dates can be changed according to via Tolani Maritime Institute. If any change related to university dates we shall update regularly.
|1||Last date submit application Form to National Center||April 2017|
|2||Last date to submit application form, Induri||May 2017|
|3||Last date to submit application form to IMUCET||May 2017|
|4||Date of TMI entrance test at national center||May 2017|
|5||TMI entrance test date||June 2017|
|6||Display merit list||June 2017|
How to Apply for TMISAT 2017, TMI Science Aptitude Test Application Process
Tolani Maritime Institute Application Form is a plan to reach and take admission in any college of TMU. Students must be required to fill the application form to take admission and get a place in the university. Application form required to fill by students all compulsory and mandatory entries. The application form is identified to students for the permit in Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test.
- Applicants have to fill click on official postal, i.e. tolani.edu/tmi/.
- Fill the registration form information correctly.
- Now Fill the application form information correctly without any mistake.
- Upload all the asking documents in the application form.(Photo and Signature Scan Copy)
- Pay the application from fees.
- Submit the application form and take out the print for personal uses.
TMISAT Application Fee 2017
Students to fill TMISAT application form to apply for Tolani Maritime Institute must be paid some amount by aspirants. TMISAT Application Fee fills by every student who wants to apply for TMI Admission. Students should have to pay Rs. 1000/- for the entrance examination. Students can pay the application fee by using mode of online. Students can pay application fee through Bank Demand Draft in favor of Tolani Maritime Institute. The student also can pay the application fee by using net banking/credit card/ debit card and any other method of online mode or can easily direct in cash to Tolani Maritime Institute.
TMISAT Syllabus 2017
Students need to SMIT Entrance Exam Syllabus for making higher rank and good performance in TMISAT online Test 2017 which helps to candidates to admission. Entrance exam test will be based on offline mose that means exam will be written. TMI entrance exam syllabus will be from subjects given below
- General Aptitude
TMISAT Selection Process 2017
Students who have planning to take admission in SMIT then students need to apply for Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test. TMI 2017 selection process also depend on JEE Mains score card and 12th class performance. TMI Science Aptitude Test Selection Process 2017 will be base on TMISAT 2017 online entrance test conduct by the institute.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
Note: Students can apply for either TMISAT (Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test) 2017 or BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology Aptitude Test) 2017.
TMISAT Exam Pattern 2017
Students need to pattern to attend the examination. TMI Science Aptitude Test Pattern 2017 helps to students to make good rank in the entrance examination. By the exam pattern, students learn that how type question appear in entrance exam. All questions in entrance exam will be multiples choice and objective. Students need to choose only one option for the right answer. There will be 100 questions in entrance examination which are divided by given below following subjects
- There will be 100 objective types of question ask in TMI Entrance Exam 2017
- Total time duration is given by board 180 minutes or 3 hours.
- TMISAT 2017 exam will be conducted mode of online and questions will be multiples choice.
TMISAT Exam Centers 2017
TMISAT 2017 Exam Centers are the place or venue where entrance examination will be done by using mode of online. Aspirants seeking for undergraduate course program in engineering education at Tolani Maritime Institute must go via centers list given below.
TMISAT Offered Course 2017
Every year many of students are seeking for education in engineering. Some students want to admission in Tolani Maritime Institute. TMI Institute provides to engineering students four year degree course program in Bachelor in Technology (B. Tech). TMI offered course in engineering given below
- Marine Engineering
- Nautical Engineering & Technology
TMISAT Counseling Process 2017
TMISAT Counseling process is a way to reach and take admission in Tolani Maritime Institute. The Institute offered counseling to take admission in four year education in engineering.
- Shortlist candidates will take admission in Tolani Maritime Institute.
- If the student does not found his name in first merit list wait to next merit list.
- Shortlist candidate from TMI Entrance Test will appear in the interview.
Contact at TMI
Tolani Maritime Institute
Talegaon – Chakan Road
Pune – 410 507
Phone No: + 91 (2114) 242000
Fax No: + 91 (2114) 242013
TMI Science Aptitude Test 2017
The Tolani Maritime Institute has released the notification concerning the TMI Science Aptitude Test 2017 and hence has invited the applications from the candidates meeting the eligibility on or before the application submission deadline. There are so many applicants who are waiting for the TMISAT Notification 2017 to apply for the application form. Before applying for application form applicants have to meet and clear the TIMSAT Eligibility Criteria to fill the form. For more details, students can click on Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test 2017 and get more information.