Symbiosis Application Form 2020: Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is a computer-based entrance test for the admission processes in the 12 institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) for various UG courses in the field of Engineering, Management, Law, Arts, Design etc.
To appear in the entrance exam, one must have to fill the Symbiosis SET Registration Form that will be filled through online process only. Candidates can apply for multiple courses but in different shifts. SET has 4 different papers for different courses like SET-General for other undergraduate course, SET- Design (SEED) for Design course, SLAT for SET-Law and SITEEE for SET-Engineering. Aspirants can apply for the application form for their preferred course. Go through this article to get information related to SET exam date, application form, eligibility criteria etc.
Symbiosis 2020: Important Dates
Candidates can check here the expected Symbiosis SET Exam Date
|Registration will Start||January 24, 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||April 15, 2020|
|Payment Closes||April 15, 2020|
|Admit Card||April 20, 2020|
|Entrance Test Date||May 04, 2020|
|Entrance Test Time||SLAT/ SEED: 9.30 am to 12.00 noon|
SITEEE /General (SET): 2.30pm to 5.00 pm
|Result Declaration||May 14, 2020|
Symbiosis SET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Take a look on the listed SET Eligibility Criteria for admission in Symbiosis for the academic session 2020-21.
|BBA. LL.B., BA. LL.B. (Hons.)|
Note: There will be relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks in the qualifying exam for the reserved categories candidates.
Symbiosis SET Application Form: Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar/ ID Proof Details|
|Images Specification||Passport size Photograph||Signature & thumb Impression|
|Size||Less than 500 KB|
|Format||jpg/ jpeg/ png/ gif|
|Other Details||Recent, Colored, White Background||On white paper with black/ blue pen.|
|Examination Fee||Rs.1750 for each course|
|Mode of Payment|
Online: Billdesk Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway
Offline: Demand Draft
Steps To Apply Online for Symbiosis 2020
Go through the following procedure to Apply Online for SET-2020
- Visit the official website of SET-2020 i.e. set-test.org
- Click on Register Here.
- Then on Next Page Click on Register.
- Read the Instructions carefully and then click on the ‘I Agree’ button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in the details requested on the page displayed.
- Click on “Save and Continue” to choose a password and the hint questions that will be asked if you forget your password. Then click on “Submit” to register. The screen will now display your SET 2020 ID.
- After successful registration, you will get an email containing your SET 2020 ID and password on your completion click on “Save and Continue”.
- Now the Application will redirect to Payment page.
- You Can Pay via Billdesk Payment Gateway, Easebuzz Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway, Or Demand Draft on following
- In Case of DD: Get a demand draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
Gram : Lavale, Tal : Mulshi,
Dist. : Pune- 412115
Phone: 020-28116226 / 27.
Get the updates related to Symbiosis SET 2020. from this site. We are here to help you in a better way and to provide you useful & sufficient results. All the Best!!!
Official Website: Symbiosis Application Form 2020.