Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University (SRM) is going to take a Entrance exam that is called SRMGEET for take the new admissions into the M.tech courses. Interested candidates can apply the application form of the exam online before the last dates of the application apply. SRM provide the best education for the students with good environment.
All eligible candidates that want to take the admission for the M.tech course need to apply the application form of exam. SRM PG Engineering Entrance Exam will be conduct in April 2018.
Exam Name: SRM Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (SRMGEET) 2018
Commonly called: SRMGEET
Exam Level: PG
Conducting Institute: SRM University
Before fill the application form of SRMGEET 2018 candidates need to know all details of the examination-
Eligibility Criteria, Application form, Application process, Application Fees, important dates, Admit card, Courses, Exam syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result, Counseling process, etc
SRMGEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can see the Eligibility of SRMGEET 2018 below-
- The applicant should be a person of the India.
- The Applicant should have completed the B.E./B.tech from a recognized institute.
- The aggregate of the candidate should be 60% in the exam that they have quality.
SRMGEET 2018 Application Fees
All candidate need to pay the fees of the application form that will be Rs. 1000/- as a fee of the application for.
Candidates can pay the application fees by the online mode of the payment (using net banking, by credit card / debit card).
SRMGEET 2018 Application Process
The all candidates need apply the form of the exam. So candidates can fill the application form by the following process-
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the SRM Examination.
- Mare a registration on the site and make a login on the site.
- Click on the application form.
- Fill all the entries of the application form.
- Upload the required documents of the applicant.
- Click on the submit key that is given below.
- Take a print out copy of the application form.
- Pay the fees of the application form by the upper mention method.
SRMGEET 2018 Important Dates
All candidates that are going to appear into the exam they need to see the all Important Dates of SRMGEET 2018 exam-
|Application form start||November, 2017|
|Application close||March, 2018|
|Last date for pay the application fees||March, 2018|
|Slot Booking for exam||March, 2018|
|Date for exam||April 2018|
|Result of exam||May, 2018|
|Counseling Process||May, 2018|
SRMGEE 2018 Offered Courses
This university will offer the following courses for the aspirants that are going to take the admission into the 1st year of M.tech admission.
- Structural Eng.
- Environmental Eng.
- Geo Technical Eng.
- Software Eng.
- Database Systems
- Food and Nutritional Biotechnology
- Chemical Eng.
- Electronics & Control Eng.
- Power Systems
- IT Eng.
- Construction Eng. and Management
- Remote Sensing and GIS
- Computer Aided Design
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Solar Energy
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Telecommunication Networks
- VLSI Design
- Embedded System Technology
- Biomedical Eng.
- Computer Science & Eng.
- Information Security and Cyber Forensics
- Food Safety and Quality Management
- Genetic Eng.
- Operation Management
SRMGEE 2018 Admit card
The admit card of the exam will be provided online only for those aspirants they have been complete the application process of the SRM Application Form 2018. The admit card of the exam will be provided 15 days before the date of the SRM Exam 2018. The Call letter of SRMGEE Exam 2018 has all details of the student as- name of the applicant, age of applicant, photo of the Applicant, signature of applicant, exam center details, name of the exam, address of the exam center, time of exam and time duration of the examination. So all aspirant needs to carry the hall ticket of the exam at the exam time without permission latter candidates can’t appear into the exam.
SRMGEE 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- SRMGEET 2018 exam will be an online entrance exam of 2:30 hours.
- Total marks of the exam will be 300 marks.
- SRMGEET 2018 exam pattern will be objective base and comprise of 12 different section disciplines.
- The total no of the questions in exam will be 100.
- For each right answer 1 mark will be provided and for any wrong answer 1 mark will be ducted.
SRMGEEE 2018 Result
The result of the exam will be announce 1 month after the date of the exam.
Candidates can Download Exam Result of SRMGEEE from the official site of the examination. The result of exam will be provided in the form of the merit list. The candidates will be select on the basis of the merit list so all candidates need to make a good score into the exam.
SRMGEEE 2018 Counseling Process
The eligible candidates need to appear into the Counseling process by the process of the counseling the management will be decide the seats for the applicants. Candidates need to download the counseling letter of the exam for admission process. Candidates need to carry all original documents at the counseling time.
SRM University, SRM Nagar
Kattankulathur – 603203
Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu,
Note- For more info about the SRMGEE 2018 candidates can visit the official site of the exam.