Sastra University M.Tech Admission is a process of the take the new admission into the M.tech courses at the various branches of the engineering. All interested candidatures need to fill the admission form of the Sastra University. The aspirants will be selected for the M.tech course into Sastra University on the basis of Gate exam score card. There will be no particular exam for take the new admission.
Sastra University M.Tech 2018
All aspirants need to fill the application form of the admission before the last date of the application. Eligible candidates can apply the application form online form the official site of the Sastra University.
Admission Name: Sastra University M.Tech Admission 2018
Commonly called: Sastra M.Tech
Admission Conducting Institute: Sastra University
Before fill the application form of the Sastra University Admission 2018 all aspirants need to know all details of the admission process as-
Eligibility Criteria, Application process, Application fees, important dates, selection process, offered courses, merit list, counseling process and contact info, etc.
Sastra M.Tech Admission 2018 offered Courses
The Sastra M.Tech Admission2018 offer the following courses for the new admission students-
- Advanced Computing
- Chemical Eng.
- Communication Systems Eng.
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Nano Electronics
- Power Systems Eng.
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Industrial Biotechnology
- High Voltage Eng.
- Construction Eng. & Management
- Embedded Systems Eng.
- Structural Eng.
- Thermal Eng.
- VLSI Design
- Computer Science & Eng.
- Nuclear Eng.
- Medical Nanotechnology Eng.
- Instrumentation & Control Eng.
- Power Electronics & Drives Eng.
Sastra M.Tech Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can see below the Eligibility of Sastra M.Tech Admission 2018 form-
- Aspirant should be a candidate of Indian national.
- The applicant should have completed the B.Tech/ B.E. form a certified organization of the education.
- The applicant must have appeared into the Gate exam with a good score.
Sastra M.Tech Admission 2018 Application Fees
All applicants need to pay the following Fee of Sastra M.Tech Admission 2018 –
- All eligible candidates that are going to appear into the admission process they need to pay Rs. 650/- fee as an application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fees of the admission form by the online mode of the payment 7 by the offline mode (challan).
Sastra M.Tech Admission 2018 Application Process
The all eligible students for Sastra M.Tech 2018 can fill the application form by the following methods Online Application or Offline Application-
Sastra M.Tech 2018 Online Application form
Candidates can fill the online application form by the following process-
- Candidates need to visit the site of the admission and make a login (by registration).
- Click on the application form.
- Fill all the entries of the application form.
- Upload the scan copy of the required documents and photo.
- Submit the admission form.
- Send a hard copy of the application form with a copy of the educational documents by the speed post before the last date.
- Pay the fees of the application form by upper mention way.
Sastra M.Tech 2018 Offline Application form
Candidates can fill the application form offline by the following way-
- Candidates need to download the Application form online.
- Fill the application form by pen and don’t make the over hand writing.
- Attach the documents and photo of the applicant and paste the photo of the applicant.
- Send application to the admission community.
- Pay the fees of application form.
Sastra M.Tech Admission 2018 Important Dates
|Application start||March, 2018|
|Application Close||June, 2018|
|Merit list||June, 2018|
|Counseling process||June/ July, 2018|
Sastra M.Tech Admission 2018 Selection Process
The selection of the aspirants will be according to the marks of the gate exam. The candidates need to make a good score into Gate exam for make secure the selection. Only the selected candidates will be called for the counseling process.
Sastra M.Tech Admission 2018 Counselling Process
The candidates can appear into the counseling by the following steps-
- Only selected candidates will be called for the counselling process.
- Candidates need to appear at the allocated institute (Sastra University) with the original documents on the date of the counseling.
- Aspirants need to pay the admission fee.
Thanjavur – 613401.
Note- For more information of the Sastra M.Tech Admission 2018 candidates need to visit the official site of the Sastra University.