Siksha O Anusandhan University PG Admission Test conduct by the Siksha O Anusandhan University for take the new admission into the M.tech admission. Candidates can also take the admission into this university on the basis of the Gate exam score card. For SAAT M.Tech Exam candidates need to fill the application form of the exam before the last date of the application form 2017.
For post graduation education into the M.tech course in different stream candidate need to appear into the exam and pass the cutoff of the exam.
Examination of Name: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) 2017
Commonly called: SAAT M.Tech
Category: University Level exam
Conducting Institute: Siksha O Anusandhan University
Before fill the application form of the SAAT M.Tech Exam 2017 candidates need to know All Details of SAAT M.Tech related following points-
Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fees, Important Dates, Admit Card, Offered courses, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, result, Counselling process, etc.
SAAT M.Tech 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have B.E./ B.Tech pass out with 50% aggregate marks.
- Gate qualified candidates are exempt for SAAT Examination 2017.
- The applicant should be form India.
SAAT M.Tech 2017 Application Fee
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- as the fees of the SAAT M.TECH Application Fee 2017.
- Candidates can pay this fee by the online method of the payment (using net banking, debit/ credit card).
SAAT M.Tech 2017 Application Process
Eligible candidates can fill the application form of the exam by the following simple steps-
- Aspirant need to visit the official site of the Siksha O Anusandhan University.
- Make a registration on the web portal and make login.
- Fill all entries of the application form with correct data.
- Upload the required documents of the aspirant.
- For submission of SAAT application hit on submit key.
- Take a hard copy of the application form by printer.
- Pay the fee of the application form.
SAAT M.Tech 2017 Important Dates
Eligible candidates need see the important date of the exam. Candidates can see below the important dates-
|Application start||January, 2017|
|Application Close||April, 2017|
|Admit card||April, 2017|
|Date of exam||May, 2017|
|Result of exam||May, 2017|
|Counselling Process||June, 2017|
SAAT M.Tech 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card of SAAT M.Tech 2017 will be provided online 2 weeks before the date of the exam. All students that are going to appear into the SAAT M.Tech exam they need to fill the Download SAAT M.Tech Admit Card 2017 form the official site of the exam. Without the call letter of SAAT Exam candidates can’t appear into the exam.
SAAT M.Tech 2017 Offered Courses
By the SAAT M.Tech exam 2017 candidates can take admission into the following courses-
- Structural Eng.
- Power Systems & Power Electronics
- Digital Signal & Image Processing
- Manufacturing Sciences & Eng.
- Computer Science & Informatics
- Environmental Science & Technology
- Computer Science & Data Processing
- Thermal Sciences & Heat Power Eng
- Geotechnical Eng.
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Energy System & Management
- Renewable Energy
- Communication System Eng.
- VLSI Design & Embedded System.
- Material Science & Technology
SAAT M.Tech 2017 Syllabus
The exam will be according to the streams of the applicants for which they want to take the admission.
SAAT M.Tech 2017 Exam Pattern
- Total time duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The pattern of the exam will be objective type with 4 multiple options.
- Total no of questions will be 120 question.
- There are no negative marking for any question.
SAAT M.Tech 2017 Result
The Result of SAAT M.Tech Admission Test will be announce online after the 2 weeks of the SAAT M.Tech admission Test on the official website of the exam. For make a good score into the exam students need to make a good score into the exam. The candidates will be select according to the merit list of the exam.
SAAT M.Tech 2017 Counseling
All students need to appear into the counseling process of M.tech admission 2017.
- Eligible candidates need to fill the choice into counseling form.
- By the counseling process exam community will be decide the seats for the applicants.
- All aspirants need to appear with original documents at the allocated college.
- Complete the formalities of the admission process.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
Bhubaneswar – 751030, Odisha, India
Note- For more details of SAAT M.Tech 2017 candidates can visit the official website of the Siksha O Anusandhan University.