PGIMER Entrance Exam (Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & research, Chandigarh) conducts entrance exam for post graduate applicants and also provides degree certification. Interested candidates can apply for PGIMER Entrance Exam before last dates.
PGIMER Entrance Exam 2017
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education And Research Education & research located Chandigarh conducts every year entrance exam for post graduate applicants. PGIMER Admission 2017 for all post graduate students who have desired to get education in medical sector or field. Other details like eligible criteria, selection process, exam pattern, application process and complete information related to PGIMER Entrance Test 2017 are given below.
PGIMER 2017 Basic Information
Exam Name: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Entrance Exam
Basic known As: PGIMER 2017
Exam Stage: National Level Exam
Exam Class: Post Graduate Candidates Only
Conducting Board: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER)
PGIMER 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who seeking for admission in post graduate course program are advised to understand the PGIMER Eligible Criteria 2017 which are given below. Applicants should be full filled in PGIMER Eligibility Criteria 2017 as-
- Applicants should be passed in previous under graduate degree course program MBBS from well known university / board / institute which all should be approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- A student who is studying in final year under graduate course program can be applying for this entrance exam.
- A candidate who had done his/ her study in out of India or abroad also can apply for this exam who has qualified in Medical Council of India Entrance Test (MCI).
PGIMER 2017 Exam Pattern
PGIMER Exam Pattern 2017 helps to all desired or interested applicants to make good core card in entrance exam. The PGIMER Entrance Test 2017 will be offline based that means written or paper pen based. Applicants can follow given below simple Exam Pattern of PGIMER as-
- All questions in exam will be multiple choices or objective type.
- Students need to choose any one option for right answer otherwise students will be punished by negative marking.
- Total time duration will be 180 minutes or 3 hours.
- The entrance exam will be conducts by English language.
- In the entrance exam will be 250 multiple choices questions.
PGIMER 2017 Exam Syllabus
PGIMER Exam Syllabus 2017 helps for all post graduate students their wish to get admission. The PGIMER Exam Syllabus 2017 will be based on previous under graduate course syllabus. So candidates prepare to their entrance exam according via under graduate course syllabus.
Applicants can apply PGIMER Entrance Exam Application Form 2017 by using mode of online. Aspirants are advised to understand application before to apply online form. In the online application form required to fill all details of aspirants like name, educational, personal and many more. Students can follow given below simple steps for apply Online Application Form of PGIMER 2017 as-
- Firstly need to visit and read carefully online application form on official website.
- Fill all the mandatory and compulsory information without any error.
- Pay the required application via mode of online (credit / debit and net banking).
- Upload the recent or new scanned applicant’s photograph and signature which should be less than 40KB and go to final submit.
- Take a print out for the future reference and save it.
PGIMER Entrance Exam 2017 Application Fee
Aspirants should be paid PGIMER Application Fee 2017 to complete their application process. Students can pay application fee as mode of online and fee is-
- Unreserved Category or General: Rs. 1000/- only
- Reserved Category (SC/ ST): Rs. 800/- only
PGIMER Entrance Exam 2017 Important Dates
PGIMER Important Dates 2017 consider the admission date, exam dates, event dates and many more important dates. These PGIMER important Dates 2017 can be change as per Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER, Chandigarh).
|PGIMER 2017 Important Dates||Important Dates|
|Open Date of Application Form||March 2017|
|Last Date for Registration form||April 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of exam fee||April 2017|
|PGIMER 2017 Entrance Exam Date||May 2017|
|Declaration of Result of Entrance Exam||May 2017|
|PGIMER 2017 Counseling Round 1||June 2017|
|PGIMER 2017 Counseling Round 2||July 2017|
|PGIMER 2017 Counseling Round 3||July 2017|
|PGIMER 2017 Counseling Round 4||August 2017|
|Academic Session Start From||August 2017|
PGIMER Entrance Exam 2017 Selection Process
PGIMER Selection Process 2017 will be based on performance in PGIMER Entrance Exam 2017 and obtained marks. So students are advised to prepare and make good score card in entrance examination to admission for post graduate course program.
PGIMER Entrance Exam 2017 Admit Card
All aspirants who have applied for entrance exam can their Download PGIMER Admit Card 2017 before 15 days from date of entrance exam. Aspirants can download their admit card from official website by mention student’s details like name, roll no and any other required details. Students are advised to bring PGIMER Admit Card 2017 to attend or appear in entrance exam.
PGIMER Entrance Exam 2017 Counseling Process
Student’s admission to post graduate course program will be done through the PGIMER Counseling Process 2017. The counseling process will be done in month of July almost. Every year huge no of students applied for admission but PGIMER Institute will announces students to admission. Interested applicants can follow given below simple steps of PGIMER Merit List 2017 as-
- Firstly only passed candidates in entrance exam can register for counseling process.
- Counseling process can be in many rounds so students do not found their name in first merit list than wait to next merit list.
- Shortlist aspirants called for documents verification at university campus.
- If any students do not have legal documents their admission will be cancelled.
Contact at PGIMER
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research,
Chandigarh, PIN- 160012
Phone No: 0091-172-2746018/2756565/2747585
Fax No: 0091-172-2744401, 2745078
Note: For more details related to PIGMER Entrance Exam 2017 click and get more and complete details.