PDPU M.Tech Admissions 2018: Candidates apply online for the PDPU M.Tech Admission only after satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria. The online application submission will be started at the PDPU official website and the applicants need to submit the application form for the PDPU PG Admissions 2018 on or before the application submission deadline. Gate qualified aspirants can appear in the 1st phase of the exam. Candidates not provided admission’s in the 1st phase or not having a valid Gate scores have to participate in an aptitude test followed by Interview. All the necessary details concerning the PDPU M.Tech Admission Process 2018 can be checked online here by following the complete information below.
PDPU M.Tech Admission 2018
Applicants will able to download official notification from the official site. Applicants can get all the process to fill the application form through the PDPU M.Tech Admission Notification. The notification will be published on official portal of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University. Only the eligible applicants are invited to apply for the PDPU PG Admission Form 2018 and have to submit the completely filled application form on or before the last date.The students who are interested in taking admissions in Pandit Deendayal university. They have to apply online for the PDPU Online Form 2018. They have to submit the form before the due date to get admissions. Candidate must have to fill the application form on before the last date of filling the application form.
Steps to apply Online Application Form of PDPU 2018 are given below.
- The first applicant has to register the self on the website.
- After getting register applicant has to log in the website.
- Then fill the application form without any mistake.
- Upload all the asking document scan copy.
- Pay the application form fees.
- Submit the Application form.
- Take out the printout of the application form.
PDPU M.Tech Admission Application Fees
Aspirants must have pay Rs. 1500/- via online. Candidates can pay Application fee via Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net banking.
PDPU M.Tech Application Process Details
Admission Name: PDPU M.Tech Admission
Generally Called: PDPU M.Tech
Category: PG Admission
Type: University Level
Organizing Institute: Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
PDPU M.Tech Participating Institutes
- School of technology
- School of Petroleum Technology
PDPU Important Dates 2018
B.Tech Candidates can know the deadlines for the application form, download dates for the Admit card, Vacancy booking dates, Exam Schedule & much more. Aspirants need to know the PDPU M.Tech Admission Important Dates Under this table.
Start of Application Form
Last Date For Application Form
Phase 1 – Gate Qualified Aspirants Only
Announcement of Merit List
Last Date for Payment of Fees
Phase 2 – Written Aptitude Test Candidates
Written Aptitude Test
Announcement of Merit List
Last Date for Payment of fees
Admission Completion By
PDPU Eligibility Criteria
The PDPU M.Tech Eligibility Criteria is described below for the M.Tech candidates of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University. PDPU M.Tech Eligibility Criteria detailed describes the essential academic qualification needed from applicants along with the minimum pass percentage and other specific criteria. Analysis the PDPU M.Tech 2018 Eligibility Criteria before applying.
- Aspirants must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in the relevant streams with a minimum of 60% aggregate or CPI/ CGPA of 6.5 in a point scale.
- Pursuing Final Year candidates expecting their final year results by August 2018 can also apply.
- 50% seats are allocated for the students with valid Gate Scores.
PDPU M.Tech Programmes
The Aspirants who want to emerge in PDPU M.Tech Exam for admission under many courses should have to meet with the M.Tech Programmes given by the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University for its various streams.
- Petroleum Engineering
- Energy Systems & Technology (Focused on Solar Energy)
- Nuclear Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Power Systems)
- Civil Engineering (Infrastructure Engineering & Management)
- Mechanical Engineering (Thermal)
- Environmental Engineering Studies
PDPU M.Tech Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates can know the pattern of the question paper, Which types of questions asked, marking scheme and other details with the help of the PDPU M.Tech Paper Pattern. The exam Pattern of PDPU M.Tech admission only for non-Gate Aspirants is as follows-
- The Time Period of the PDPU M.Tech Written Exam will 2 hours.
- Question Papers will Consist of Objective Types question for 1 Mark each.
- There will be the Negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- The question paper will comprise two Parts-
- I- General Aptitude – Mandatory for All, II- Branch Specific.
Note: At the time of written examination, Aspirants must provide a set of the self-attested photocopies of all the relevant endorsement along with the originals.
PDPU M.Tech Selection Process
PDPU M.Tech Admissions are completed in 2 phases. The 1st Phase will Consist of direct for Gate Score Students reserved 50% seats for Gate qualified aspirants who will be selected on the basis of their GATE Scores. The 2nd Phase will be for non Gate Aspirants who will have to appear and face the written test exam and individual Interview.
PDPU M.Tech Merit List 2018
The Merit List of PDPU M.Tech Admission will be announced Separately for Gate Score Aspirants in June and for Written Exam Test Aspirants on June. So candidates can check their Merit List/ Cut off Marks from the website.
PDPU Counselling Process 2018- M.Tech
PDPU will release the PDPU Counselling Schedule 2018 conditionally in the month of July 2018. Candidates must visit in individuality with the originals of the documents as specified for the university. Students can check the specified time & date which is specified by Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University. Candidates can follow these steps-
- Counselling will be organized in 2 Phases.
- Phase 1 for the Gate qualified Students in June 2018.
- Selected aspirants must pay to attend and pay the admission fee after document verification.
- Phase 2 Aspirants shortlisted as per the written test score & personal Interview and final Merit of PDPU.
PDPU Contact Info
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Official Website: www.pdpu.ac.in
PDPU M.Tech Entrance Test 2018
The PDPU M.Tech Application submission process can be checked here by following the procedural steps given above. The aspirants who have valid Gate Marks Will be given First Priority and other will have to eligible in the written test organized by PDPU University. The candidates are suggested to apply online for the PDPU M.Tech Admission 2018 on or before the last date, as after the last date, the online application link will be disabled.