Odisha Post Graduate Joint Entrance Exam for take the new admission into the M.tech course of the Odisha state. By the OJEE PG candidates will be selected for take new admission into the certified colleges of the M.tech. So all interest candidate need to fill the application from of the OJEE PG 2017 before the last date of the application.
OJEE PG 2017
All candidates that want to take the admission into the M.tech course for post graduation they need to fill the application form. The OJEE PG Exam 2017 will be into May 2017.
Examination Name: Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (Odisha PG)
Commonly called: OJEE PGAT
Type of exam: PG
Exam Level: State level Exam
Conducting Institute: Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Board
Before fill the application form of the OJEE PG Exam candidates need to know all details of the below mention points-
Eligibility Criteria, Application fees, application process, important dates, admit card details, courses offered, examination syllabus and pattern, sample paper, selection process, exam result and counseling process, etc.
OJEE PG 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who wants to appear in this exam then before fill the application form they visit mandatory Eligibility of OJEE PG 2017. Eligibility limits are given-
- The applicant should has complete the graduation in B.E./ B.tech with 50% aggregate.
- In aggregate relaxation may be for reserve category candidates.
OJEE PG 2017 Application Fees
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- application fees of the application form.
- Students can pay the application fee by the net banking option or debit card/ credit card.
OJEE PG 2017 Application process
Candidate can apply the Application form of the OJEE PG 2017 exam by the following method-
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the OJEE PG Exam 2017.
- Make online registration on the official website.
- Login to the site and click on the apply form.
- Fill all the entries of the application form and attach required documents.
- Recheck form and click on the submit key.
- Pay the fees of the application form.
OJEE PG 2017 Important Dates
Candidates need to take aware about the Important dates of the OJEE PG 2017 Exam. Candidates can see below all important dates related to exam-
|Application starting date||February, 2017|
|Application close date||March, 2017|
|Admit card dates||April, 2017|
|Date of exam||May, 2017|
|Exam result||May, 2017|
|Counselling date||June, 2017|
OJEE PG 2017 Offered Courses
By this exam candidates can M.tech in following field-
- Computer Science Eng.
- Civil Eng.(CE)
- Mechanical Eng. (ME)
- Electrical Eng.(EE)
- Electronics Eng. (ELE)
- Bio Technology (BT)
- Plastic Eng. (PE)
- Metallurgical Eng.(MTE)
- Textile Eng. (TE)
- Chemical Eng. (CHE)
- Industrial Eng. (IE)
- Environmental Eng. (EVE)
OJEE PG 2017 Admit Card
All aspirants need to download the call letter of the exam that is going to appear into the OJEE PG Examination. The admit card of the exam will be provided 1 month before the date of the exam candidate can download from the official site of the exam. Call letter of the exam has complete info of the student and exam. Without the Hall Ticket of OJEE PG 2017 students will be not allowed into the exam.
OJEE PG 2017 Syllabus
The exam will according to the streams of the PG for which candidate has been applied.
OJEE PG 2017 Exam Pattern
The candidates know here the pattern of the exam-
- Total time duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Total no of the questions will be 90 questions.
- 20 questions form engineering Maths.
- 10 questions form Analytical & Logical Reasoning.
- For each right answer 4 marks will be awarded.
- There is no negative marking system.
OJEE PG 2017 Result
The Result of OJEE PG 2017 Exam will be declare on the official website of the exam. Candidates can Download OJEE PG 2017 Result online. The result will be announced 2 weeks after the exam. Candidates will get a selection into the exam on the basis of cutoff marks in exam.
OJEE PG 2017 Counseling Process
Candidates who will selected for Counselling Process of OJEE PG 2017. They should pay attention here. Here are some mandatory counselling process limits, So before take part in counselling aspirants can see the counselling process criteria s.
- The selected candidates will be invited for the counseling process,
- All candidates need to attend the counseling of the exam.
- For counseling process candidates need to fill online form.
- By the counseling the exam community will decide the seats for aspirant according to their choice (that is filled by candidates in counseling form).
- Candidates need to pay the fees of counseling form.
- At the allotted college candidate need to appear with the original documents.
Joint Entrance Examination
JEE Complex, Gandamunda
P.O. Khandagiri, Dist: Khurda
Bhubaneswar – 751030, Orissa
Note- For get more details of the OJEE PG 2017 candidates need to visit the official site of the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board.