NSIT UG 2019: NSIT UG Admission provides a great chance to get admission into B.Tech Courses. The Admission will be based on JEE Main Marks and Joint Admission Counselling (JAC Delhi). NSIT UG provides admission into NSIT, IIITD, DTU, and IGDTUW.
The NSIT Delhi UG Admission process is being managed by the Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology every year. The Institution offers various UG and PG courses in the field of engineering. In this Article, we are providing all the details of NSIT UG Admission and NSIT UG Registration.
NSIT UG 2019 Important Dates
The NSIT UG 2019 Admission Dates will be held in between Month of June-July. Candidates have to check the website regularly to be updated with the dates. Candidates will be notified with the schedule using the official notification and also from our website.
|NSIT UG Application Form will be Available in||June 2019, 2nd week|
|Registration/ counseling fee last date through e-challan||June 2019, 4th week|
|Registration/ counselling fee last date through online mode||June 2019, Last week|
|Last Date of Choice Filling||June 2019, Last week|
|Documents Verification||June 2019, Last week|
|Seat Allotment Result Declaration/ Admission list||July 2019. 1st week|
NSIT UG 2019 Admission Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill all the eligibility criteria to Apply for NSIT UG Admission. Some of the criteria are given below.
- There is no age limit for the UG Courses.
- Candidates must passed10+2 examination from ICSE, CBSE or any other recognized board.
- Candidates have to pass the above exam with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates from general category have to score at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- For reserved category, there is some relaxation in the qualifying marks.
- There are 85% seats reserved for Delhi Region Candidates who passed the qualifying examination within the NCT of Delhi.
- Remaining 15 % seats is for Outside Delhi Region Candidates who qualified the qualifying examination outside the NCT of Delhi.
NSIT UG Application Form 2019
The Application form will be available in the 2nd week of June 2019. The NSIT UG Application Form will be only available through online mode through Official website. Candidates are advised to keep a print-out of the filled application form.
Candidates have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria to fill the NSIT UG Application Form.
NSIT UG Application Fee is Rs 1200/- including the extra bank charge. Candidates can make payment through Online mode or e-Challan of SBI Bank. In Online mode, candidates can pay using internet banking/credit card/ debit card.
NSIT UG 2019 Trending FAQ
Can a candidate can change, delete, replace, Modify or re-order their choices?
Yes. But only during the registration period only.
When will the NSIT UG 2019 application filling process will start?
NSIT UG Application Form will be Available in June 2019, 2nd week.
Are there any seats reserved for Single Girl Child Candidates?
Yes. One seat in each branch is reserved for single girl child candidates.
Is the application is common for registration-cum-counselling for admissions into NSIT, IIITD, DTU and IGDTUW??
You have to fill common application form for all Institutions.
NSIT UG Merit List: JEE Mains Cutoff
For NSIT Delhi UG Admission, Candidates JEE Main Score will be considered. JEE Main Rank card will be prepared on the basis of JEE Mains Cutoff marks. Candidates have to obtain more than JEE Main Cutoff marks to get good rank in the rank list. NSIT UG Merit list will be prepared on the basis of JEE Mains Rank List. Candidates will be called for admission on that Merit List.
NSIT UG 2019 Admission Process
NSIT UG Admission will be done after Joint Admission Counseling (JAC), Delhi. The admission process is also known as NSIT UG Counselling. NSIT Delhi UG Admission Counselling will be conducted in Online mode. After filling the NSIT UG Admission form a merit list will be prepared. After it, candidates who got their name on the merit list will be allowed for the choice filling and locking round.
Online Choice Filling and locking
- In the NSIT UG Registration process, candidates have to fill their choice of branch and college as their preference.
- After filling the choice candidates have to lock their choices.
- Make sure to check the filled choices because after locking, candidates will be not allowed to edit, arrange, delete their choices.
- Also make sure to take a print-out of the filled application form.
NSIT Delhi UG Admission Seat Allotment letter
- On the basis of Merit list, filled Choice, Reservation, Seat availability and category NSIT UG Seat Allotment procedure will be done.
- The seat allotment result will be released on the official website.
- Candidates have to download the Seat allotment letter or NSIT UG Admission Letter to know the college where they got seat allotted.
NSIT Delhi UG Admission Document verification and reporting
After getting the seat allotted candidates have to Report to the Alloted college where their documents will be verified. Candidates will have to bring following documents and their self-attested photo copy.
- 10+2 Mark sheet.
- Category certificate
- Birth Certificate
- NSIT UG Application Fee payment receipt
- NSIT UG Registration form
- Printout of filled Choice filling form
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card/ Rank Card
- Seat Allotment Letter
- 3 X passport sized photograph
After successful document verification, the candidate will get admission into allotted college and course. They have to follow the College admission procedure and pay the required fee. If you have any query regarding the NSIT UG Delhi Admission Process you can ask it using the comment section.
Official website: NSIT UG 2019 Admission