Netaji Subahsh Institute of Technology invites post graduate students to get Admission in NSIT. Students who have desired to get admission in NSIT can apply online application form before last date.
NSIT M. Tech Admission 2017
NSIT M. Tech Admissions 2017 are open and available now for new session post graduate students. NSIT provides education in engineering for post graduate and under post graduate students for many of course. Students who have high GATE score card can apply to direct admission in NSIT.
Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology located at Delhi, provides many course for two year master in technology (M.Tech) program and provides valid certification in degree. Other details like eligible criteria, mode of selection, exam pattern, syllabus, counseling process and complete details related to NSIT PG Admission 2017.
NSIT M. Tech Admission 2017 Basic Information
Admission Name: NSIT M. Tech Admission 2017
Admission For: Post Gradate Students
Exam Name: NSIT M. Tech Entrance Exam 2017
Exam Level: University Level Exam
Organization Board: Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology
NSIT M. Tech Admission 2017 Offered Course
NSIT, Delhi provides education in engineering for post graduate students in much course then aspirants need to choose any one course program to two year degree program. Course Offered by NSIT for M. Tech are given below
- Signal Processing Engineering
- Information System Engineering
- Process Control Engineering
NSIT provides these three type of courses. Students required to select any one course form NSIT M. Tech Offered Courses.
NSIT M. Tech Admission 2017 Eligible Criteria
Students who want to get admission must be full fill in NSIT M. Tech Admission. If any students will not passed in Eligible Criteria of NSIT Eligible Criteria for M. tech 2017 cannot take admission. Aspirants can follow given below simple steps of NSIT M. Tech Eligible Criteria–
- Students should be passed in previous four year degree (B. Tech) course program from well known university/institute/board.
- Aspirants should be passed in GATE examination and have high score card.
- Candidates who have passed in A.M.I.E can apply to admission.
NSIT M. Tech Admission 2017 Application Form
Students can apply for NSIT M. Tech Admission Form to get admission. students are mandatory to fill Application Form of NSIT M. Tech Admission 2017 to get admission if students do not apply to online application they all candidates cannot get admission. In the NSIT application form to M. Tech students need to mention his/her details like education, personal, address and complete required details.
NSIT M. Tech Admission 2017 Application Fee
To apply online application form students should have to pay Rs. 1000/- only. Aspirants can pay Application Fee of NSIT M. Tech 2017 via using mode of online or offline. NSIT Application Fee for M. Tech must be pay by each and every students to get admission. If students do not pay application fee they all can not get admission.
NSIT M. Tech Admission 2017 Important Dates
NSIT M. Tech Admission important dates are help to students to know about admission date, exam date, entrance test and complete event dates. These Important Dates of NSIT M. Tech Admission 2017 can be change as per Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, Delhi.
|1||Start date of online application form||March 2017|
|2||Close date of online application form||April 2017|
|3||Counseling start||May 2017|
|4||Display shortlist students||May 2017|
|5||Documents verification||June 2017|
|6||Admission start from||July 2017|
|7||Academic session start||July 2017|
NSIT M. Tech Admission 2017 Selection Process
Students who have dream to get admission first apply to application from and Selection Process of NSIT M. Tech Admission 2017 will be basic of given below methods-
- Students will be select for admission basic of their valid GATE score card.
- Aspirants will be shortlist for admission basic of his/her performance in written test and Personal Interview.
NSIT M. Tech Admission 2017 How to Apply
Every year thousands of students want to take admission then they all need to apply first to NSIT M. Tech Admission. Aspirants can simply follow these given steps How to Apply for NSIT M. Tech Admission-
- Students to get admission need first register and fill application from.
- Filled all mandatory or compulsory entries in application form carefully.
- Upload scanned new students’s photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee via using mode of online or offline.
- Read again filled application,if OK then go to final submit.
- Take a print out and save any where filled application form for future use.
NSIT M. Tech Admission 2017 Counseling Process
Counseling Process of NSIT for M. Tech is a way to shortlist and get admission in college. NSIT M. Tech Merit List can be more round so any students do not found his/her name in first merit list then wait to second merit list. Students can be follow these given below simple counseling process steps-
- Firstly students need to register to counseling process.
- Students will be shortlist on basic of their valid GATE score card.
- Candidates also will be shortlist for admission on basic of their performance in written test and personal interview.
- After shortlist aspirants they all need to verify their documents at the college authority.
- If any students do not attend in counseling process at campus, their admission will be cancelled.
- If any candidates do not have legal documents their admission will be also cancelled.
Contact at NSIT
Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology,
Sector – 3, Dwarka,
New Delhi 110078
Phone No: 25099043
Fqax No: 25099022
Note: For more information related to NSIT M. Tech Admission 2017 can click and get more and complete details.