NSIT 2020 Application Form
NSIT 2020 Application Form: Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology is one of the premier institutes of Delhi Government providing admission to 85% state quota seats for local residents. The Admissions to BTech/ BE/ BArch courses in NSIT for the academic session 2019-20 will be done through Joint Admission Counseling (JAC) Delhi whereas for admission in PG degree, candidates have to appear in Interview/ Written Test. NSIT UG Registration Form will be available at JAC official portal and the form can be filled through online process only. To apply for MTech, candidates can get the application form from the NSIT official website. Here we have provided all the details related to the application form filling procedure, application fee, last date to apply, eligibility criteria etc.
NSIT 2020: Admission Schedule
Candidates willing to take admission in NSIT for various UG & PG courses can check here the NSIT Delhi Admission Date.
For UG Programme
|Commencing of NSIT UG Application Form & Choice Filling||2nd week June 2020|
|Registration/ counseling fee last date through e-challan||4th week June 2020|
|Registration/ counselling fee last date through online mode||Last week of June 2020|
|Last Date of Online registration & choice filling||Last week of June 2020|
|Documents Verification||Last week of June 2020|
|Release of Seat Allotment List||1st week of July 2020|
For PG Programme
|M.Tech Admission Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of Online Application Form on site||End week of July 2020|
|Application Submission Last Date||Second week of August 2020|
|Release of List of candidates for Document Verification and Interview/ Written Test||Second week of August 2020|
|Fee deposit||Third week of August 2020|
|Document Verification of admission against vacant seats||Third week of August 2020|
NSIT Eligibility Criteria: UG/ PG
Candidates can check here NSIT Eligibility Criteria 2020 to attend the admission procedure of NSIT.
NSIT 2020 Admission Form: How To Apply
Following are the step-wise procedure to fill the NSIT Application Form 2020
NSIT BTech Application Form
- Visit the Joint Admission Counselling (JAC Delhi) official website jacdelhi.nic.in
- Pay the counselling/ registration fee i.e. Rs. 1500/- through online mode net banking/ credit card/ debit card or by e-challan with cash submitted at any branch of SBI.
- Click on “New Registration”link available on the home page of JAC official site
- Proceed to the JAC Registration Form, fill the details like JEE Main 2020 Roll no, Mobile no, email Id, set password etc.
- After registration, login to the account with the Login ID (JEE main Roll no), Password, Security pin and then click on “Submit” button.
- Then application form will be shown on the screen, fill it with all complete details , select colleges, branches of their choice and then submit it.
- Once registration is completed must take the print-out of application form for future use.
NSIT MTech Application Form
- Follow the given link imsnsit.org.
- Click on the registration link to register with your email id, mobile no etc.
- The Application no and password will be generated and sent to your registered mobile no or mail id.
- Login with your generated application no and password.
- Fill the NSIT Online Application Form with the complete details like personal details, educational details, other required details etc.
- Upload the scanned images like photograph & signature in jpeg/ jpg format only and then submit the application form.
- After form submission, pay the NSIT MTech Application Fees e. Rs. 1000/- through BillDesk Payment Gateway via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Don’t forget to take the print-out of filled application form for further use.
The admission to the various courses in NSIT will be done on the basis of Merit List released by the official authority after submitting the registration cum application form successfully. Candidates are advised to check this site in regular interval to get more updates related to NSIT Admission 2020.
Official Website: NSIT 2020 Application Form