Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) has urged applications for admissions to the PG Medical mainly courses. NIMSET 2017 exam is organized to be held on February, 2017. The application Process has begun from December, 2016. NIMSET is a state level PG Medical exam.
Exam name: Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Test
Generally Called as: NIMSET
Exam Type: Post Graduate
Exam Category: State Level
Organizing Authority: Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS)
NIMSET 2017 Important Dates
Aspirants who want to filling the application form read the Important Dates of NIMSET 2017 before filling the form. Important Dates are provides under the tabular form
Opening Date of Application Form
Closing Date of submitted the application form
Download Admit Card
NIMSET 2017 Exam
Result Announced of NIMSET 2017 Exam
NIMSET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants attracted in entrance exam can analysis the mandatory Eligibility process of NIMSET 2017 and pay attention before fill the online application.
- Aspirants must be having MBBS Degree & Completed 1 year internship.
- Aspirants finished the mandatory internship by March, 2017.
- Applicants should have been registered with Medical Council of India.
- Applicant who has already been registered with regular or part time course at NIMS shall resign from the very course to apply for the NIMS PG Medical courses.
- Applicants must have at least 50% in post graduate medical course for general category, 45% for disabled and 40% for backward classes.
The Application Form of NIMSET 2017 is accessible on the official site. So aspirants need to be filled and submitted before the closing date. Application Conformation would be sent on the legal e-mail Id of the candidates requires. All the details filled in the forms should be right as any form with wrong Information would be rejected.
How to Apply NIMSET 2017 Application Form
- Firstly, Applicants read the important dates & Eligibility Criteria carefully.
- Visit the Official site and search online application form link.
- Click on the link and fill the required personal details.
- Given the legal e-mail id to fill the form as conformation would be sent on it.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for further use.
NIMSET 2017 Exam Pattern
Applicants who have filled the application form can analysis the Exam Pattern 0f NIMSET 2017. By the help of this pattern aspirants knowing about question types, marking scheme and many more related to this exam.
- The entrance exam has 150 questions for 150 marks i.e each questions have 1 mark.
- Approximately 15% questions would be A-R type, 15% will be objective reasoning questions.
- .25 marks will be deducted for the incorrect answer. So if aspirants answers 4 questions wrong 1 mark will be deducted.
- The aspirants need to be present exam centre at least 30 minutes prior to the exam.
Number of MCQs
NIMSET 2017 Admit Card
Admit Card having the personal information would be issued to all the individuals whose application form is received from the closing date. A legal e-mail id is required to fill the form as the confirmation would be sent in it. Form will be rejected if aspirants filled wrong information. So Applicants must get the Admit Card of NIMSET 2017 and carry along with the exam center.
NIMSET 2017 Exam Result
Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), Hyderabad has released the Result of NIMSET 2017. NIMS have freshly conducting the entrance exam for getting admission into MD, MS and PG courses in medicine. After completion of the entrance exam, appeared applicants were carefully looking for their result. Applicants may analysis and download their results from the official site.
How to download results
- Firstly, Applicants visits the official site of NIMS.
- Now click on the result & click on the result link.
- Enter your roll no. and DOB and click on submit button.
- Download admit card and take print out of it for further reference.
NIMSET 2017 Counselling Procedure
The Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences Admissions into MD/MS Courses 2017 counselling date will be released presently by the university. Aspirants must need to bring their original documents at the place of counseling procedure. The elected applicants need to Payment of fee and submission of Original certificates and bond. The Master Degree Medical classes will be Commencement from May, 2017.
Documents required in the Counselling time
- Print out of Application form.
- Entrance Exam Score Card.
- Attested copy of 10th, MBBS & Permanent Medical registration certificate.
- Attested copy of T.C, Migration certificate of MBBS and etc.
Contact Info of NIMS
Academic 3, 2nd Floor,
OPD block (Old Building),
Contact No: 040-23489189, 9490295019