National Institute of Design Aptitude Test for GDPD is entrance test for the students to take admission in the Fashion design course. The NID admission for GDPD 2017 will be conduct by the National Institute of Design, Ahmadabad for PG courses. All students need to fill the application form of the exam before the last date of thee application. Without fill application for GDPD examination aspirants not allowed for exam.
The Application forms of NID Aptitude Test for GDPD Exam will be provided in November 2016 for apply the application form.
Name of Exam- National Institute of Design Aptitude Test for GDPD
Commonly Called- NID Aptitude Test for GDPD
Exam Category- UG
Exam Level- National Level Exam
Conducting Authority- National Institute of Design, Ahmadabad
All students need to know the all details of National Institute of Design Aptitude Test 2017 before apply the form by the help of below given points-
Eligibility Criteria, application fee, application process, application form, important dates, syllabus, exam pattern, selection process, admit card, result, counselling process, contact info, etc.
NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The all students need to see the Eligibility Criteria of NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 for the exam. The eligibility means who can apply the application form of exam. The eligibility is given below-
- Applicant should be 12th passed or appearing for apply the application form.
- Age of the applicant more than 20 year not acceptable (3 year relaxation for the reserve category aspirants)
NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 Application Fee
All aspirants need to pay the Application Fee of NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 for application form. The application fee is given below category wise of the students-
- For general category students fee Rs. 1500/-
- For Reserve category students fee Rs. 750/-
- Students can pay the fee thee demand draft or by the online process of payment.
NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 Application Process
Candidates need to fill the application by the online/ offline method. The Application Forms of NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 need to fill by the all students on the compulsory basis. Candidates can apply the offline by follow the below mention steps-
- Go to official site of National Institute of Design, Ahmadabad.
- Download the application form and read all instructions.
- Fill the form by the pen and past photo, make sign of aspirant in application form.
- Attach the copy of the documents with application form.
- Send the forms to exam community before the last date of application submit.
- Pay application fee.
NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 Important Dates
All candidates can remember the Important Dates of NID Admission for GDPD 2017 for present in the all events of the exam on time. You can see date in the below given table-
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application Start||October, 2016|
|Application Close||November, 2016|
|Admit Card||December. 2016|
|Exam Date||January, 2017|
|Exam Result||April, 2017|
|Counselling Process||May, 2017|
NID Admission for GDPD 2017 Syllabus
The students can see the Syllabus of NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 for make a good preparation of the exam. The syllabus is following-
- Communication Skills and General Mental Ability,
- Drawing Skills and Subjects of Design
- Sensitivity to Environment
NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 is following-
- There will be single paper in the exam and time duration is 3 hours.
- The exam will be in offline mode and question paper will be provided in English language.
- Total maximum marks of the question paper will be 100 marks 70 marks for MCQ questions and 30 marks for subjective questions.
- There are no negative marking for all question in exam.
NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 Admit Card
All students need to Download Admit Card of NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 for appear in the exam hall. Without admit card students are not allowed to appear in the exam. The Call Latter of NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 has the following info- name of applicant, sign, photo, DOB of applicant, name of exam, date of exam, examination duration, exam center details, Etc. So students need to carry the hall ticket at the exam time.
NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the students will be on the basis of written examination and then there will be an interview round of all students then the final result of the exam will be announced on the official site.
NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 Result
The Result of NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 will be declare online in April month after 1 month the date of exam. You can download the exam result from the main website of exam. The result will be provided only for those aspirants they have been seat in the exam.
NID Admission for GDPD 2017 Counselling Process
The counselling will be held for the selected candidates they have been passed the cutoff marks of thee exam. By the Counselling of NID Aptitude Test for GDPD 2017 aspirants will get the seats for the admission in the Fashion Design course. All selected peoples need to participate in the counselling of the exam. After Counselling result you need to visit the academy with original documents for verification and pay the admission fee of Institute.
National Institute of Design, Paldi, Ahmedabad 380 007, India
Phone: +91-79-2662 3462
Note- Aspirants can visit the official site of National Institute of Design, Ahmadabad for more details.