NEET PG Exam date has been announced all students those are waiting for apply the application form 2017 can apply here. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG 2017 will be conducted for take the new admission in the PG courses of the medical like- MS/ MD/ MDS/ PG Diploma. All aspirants need to apply the application form of the exam before the last date of application. The application form will be provided form 26 September in the online mode. The exam will be held in the offline mode for new admission.
NEET PG 2017
Students will be take the admission in the PG courses of medical by this exam. The exam will be at the national level. Admission of the selected students will be into the various government and the private institutes of medical.
Name of exam- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test PG
Commonly Called- NEET PG
Exam Level- National Level Exam
Exam Category- PG
Conducting Authority- National Board of Examination (NBE)
Before fill the application form of NEET PG 2017 students need to see the all details of the application form and admission by the help of the below mention points-
Eligibility Criteria, Application fee, application process, Exam centers, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, important dates, selection process, result, counselling process, contact info, etc.
NEET PG 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All aspirants those are going to apply the Application Form need to see the Eligibility Criteria of NEET PG Exam form. The eligibility defines that who can apply the application form. The eligibility is given below-
- Candidates need a completed degree of MBBS/ Equivalent.
- You also need permanent/ provisional certificate of MBBS passed that will be provided by medical council/ state council.
- You also need to complete the 1 year internship before the 31 March 2017.
NEET PG 2017 Application Fee
Students need to pay Application Fee of NEET PG 2017 for apply the application form. You don’t pay application fee then the application form will be not accepted by exam community and you are not allowed to seat in exam. Candidates can pay the application fee in the online mode of payment.
- For General/OBC category candidates application fee will be Rs. 3750/-
- For reserve category candidates application fee will be Rs. 2750/-
NEET PG 2017 Application Process / Apply Online
All interested candidates need to apply the Application form of NEET PG for participate in exam. The application form will be provided online for all eligible candidates. You can fill application form by the below given steps of application-
- Visit the official link of National Board of Examination (NBE).
- Make an online registration by enter the correct personal detail and create a user name and password.
- Make login by id & password.
- See the notification and click on application form.
- Fill complete application form by correct info.
- Upload a recent photo, sign and documents by the scan copy.
- Recheck form then click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy application form.
- Pay the application fee according to category.
NEET PG 2017 Important Dates
Students need to see the Important Dates of NEET PG Exam 2017. The NBE has been release date of exam and application form. Application form will be available form 26 September, 2016 and last date to apply is 31 October, 2016. All other dates you can see in the below given table-
|NEET PG Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application Form Start||26 September, 2016|
|Application form Close date||31 October, 2016|
|Admit Card released||November Last week, 2016|
|Entrance Exam date||5 to 13 December, 2016|
|Result announced of the exam||January, 2017|
NEET PG 2017 Syllabus
The students are required to see Syllabus of NEET PG 2017 for make a good score in exam. In this exam questions will be asked form the Graduation course of MBBS.
NEET PG 2017 Exam Pattern
You can know about the Exam Pattern of NEET PG 2017 here. You can see exam pattern below-
- Exam will held in online mode (computer base).
- All questions will be asked MCQ type questions.
- Total no off questions will be 240.
- Question paper will be provided in English language only.
- Time duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- There will be no negative marking.
NEET PG 2017 Admit Card
Admit Card will be provided online. Students need to Download Admit Card of NEET PG 2017. The Hall Ticket will be provided only for those students they apply the application form. Without permission latter aspirants cannot seat in the exam. Invention latter has the all info of exam and student such as- name of applicant, Photograph of applicant, signature of applicant, DOB and name of exam, time of exam, exam center details and examination instruction. Download Hall Ticket of NEET PG 2017 and keep it safe until the admission process.
NEET PG 2017 Result
Result will be provided in January month. Students can Download NEET PG 2017 Result from official site of NBE. Result will be announced with the marks that are obtained in exam.
NEET PG 2017 Counselling Process
The counselling will be held after result for provide the seats to students. Candidates will be get the Admission in the MS/MD/ MDS through counselling. Students will get the admission in the various sate by this counselling. So fill the counselling form and complete admission process then pay admission fee.
National Board of Examinations
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg
Ring Road, Delhi-110 092
Note for more info click Here.