Manipal University will be organizing MU OET PG Medical 2017 which is the entrance exam for aspirants searching admission in Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. Aspirants searching admission to the PG diploma and degree programmes via MU OET PG Medical 2017 can choose the exam scheme of their choice in the Online test booking system. Aspirants can analysis under for the exam pattern, application form, admits card, eligibility and result etc.
MU OET PG Medical
Exam Name: Manipal University Post Graduation Medical Online Entrance Test
Generally known as: MU OET PG Medical
Exam Type: National Level
Exam Category: University Exam
Organizing Authority: Manipal University
Participating Institute in MU OET PG Medical 2017
- Manipal University – Manipal Institute of Technology
- Manipal University Jaipur
- Sikkim Manipal University – Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology
MU OET PG Medical 2017 Important Dates
Aspirants can analysis under the examination Important Dates before filling the application form.
Important Dates (Tentative)
Opening Date of application form
Closing date of submitting form
Admit card releases
MU OET PG Medical Exam
MU OET PG Medical 2017 Eligibility
Manipal University releases the mandatory Eligibility Criteira for MU OET PG Medical 2017. Aspirants must have the following criteria to be eligible for emerging in exam.
- Aspirants must have MBBS degree from a Medical Institute/ College under by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Must have finished the essential internship before the April, 2017.
- If Aspirants failing to meet this condition will be barred from appearing in the examination.
The application form of this exam is now accessible. Aspirants who want to apply for MS/ MD /Diploma programmes can fill the application form. Following features regarding the Application Form of MU OET PG Medical 2017.
- Application form has to be filled via online process.
- Aspirants need to fill the required personal details.
- Fill the educational information and mention their qualifying exam and Board/ University.
- After that upload his photo & signature.
The application fee of MU OET PG Medical 2017 exam is Rs. 2000/- paid online via Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card. Application fee is the payable by DD in favor of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi. Then DD should send to:
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102, Manipal University, Manipal- 576104
For NRI Aspirants: The application form has to be filled in an online mode. The application fee for the exam is Rs.2500/- which can be paid via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
MU OET PG Medical 2017 Exam Pattern
Manipal University releases the Exam Pattern of MU OET PG Medical 2017. Aspirants must download the exam pattern as a reference and begun to start their preparation of examinations. The structure of MU OET PG Medical 2016 will be as follows:
- Total time of the examination will be 2 ½ Hours and contain 200 objective types questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
- It is essential to attempt all questions and aspirants can see their score immediately after submitting the test.
- Applicants must take a print out of the score card for further use.
Medicine including Pediatrics, Genetics, Dermatology & Venereology etc.
Surgery including Orthopedics, Trauma and Anesthesiology
Obstetrics & Gynecology
MU OET PG Medical 2017 Admit Card/ Hall Tickets
Aspirants can download their Hall Tickets of MU OET PG Medical 2017 online from the official site of Manipal University by filling their application number and DOB. The admit card would include information like the candidate’s name, time and date of examination, examination place, roll number, and important instructions to be followed during the exam. Aspirants must Download the Admit Card of MU OET PG Medical 2017 and carry the printed version to the examination hall.
MU OET PG Medical 2017 Result
Result of MU OET PG Medical 2017 will be releases by Manipal University on February, 2017. The result will be uploaded online on the official site of Manipal University. Aspirants must fill their application number for analyzing their results. Successful applicants can seek admission to PG MD/MS/ Diploma programmes in Medicine. It is mandatory that only applicants who have scored at least of 50% marks in the exam will be eligible for the admission process.
MU OET PG Medical 2017 Counselling Process
Manipal University is charging the Counseling Process of MU OET PG Medical 2017 on June, 2017. Aspirants who have certified Manipal University exam are eligible for MU OET Counselling 2017. Applicants can analysis the counseling process through visit the official site.
Document Verification Instructions
- Aspirants need not to submit colored photo.
- Laminated original mark-sheet will not be accepted by the university.
- Applicants will have to submit the legal certificate with a set of photo.
During Counselling required documents
- Admit Card of MU OET PG
- 10th class mark-sheet as a DOB proof
- 12th class mark-sheet and leaving school/ college character certificate.
- Recent size photo and parent’s pan card copy.
- One set copy of all documents.
Contact Info of Manipal University
manipal.edu, Manipal 576104,
Contact No: 09243777733