Madhya Pradesh PG Medical is the Post Graduate and Dental Entrance Examination organized by Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh. The MP PG Medical 2017 is expected to be organizing in the month of March. Qualify aspirants who have certified MBBS/ BDS from a reputed institute and completed essential rotating internship must fill the online application form. Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh (APDMC MP) held the MP PG Medical 2017 exam every year for admission.
MP PG Medical
Exam Name: MP PG Medical Admission
Generally Called as: MP PG Medical
Exam Type: PG Exam
Category: University Exam
Organizing by: Directorate of Medical Education Madhya Pradesh
MP PG Medical Admission 2017 Important Dates
Aspirants can analysis below for the Important Dates of MP PG Medical Admission 2017. For more information they can visit the official site. The below mentioned dates will be updates when the official notification declared.
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Released MP merit List 2017||February. 2017|
|Registration by qualified and eligible aspirants||March, 2017|
|Choice filling and locking by the registered aspirants||March, 2017|
|Data analyzing and preparation of result||April, 2017|
|Admission Process and Centralized scrutiny of allotted aspirants at Gandhi Medical College Bhopal||April, 2017|
|Allotted college and classes start||April, 2017|
MP PG Medical Admission 2017 Eligibility
Aspirants who have participate in AIPGMEE 2017 and wants to apply for the graduates seats in the state of Madhya Pradesh can analysis under for the Eligibility Criteria of MP PG Medical Admission 2017.
- Aspirants must be legal residence of state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Parents of applicant who is employee/ retired employee of the state of M.P.
- Aspirants must have passed all MBBS examination from Medical College of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicants who are legal residents of M.P but they have qualify MBBS from other state reputed by Medical Council of India.
- At least eligible marks got out of total maximum marks in AIPGMEE 2017 to be qualify
Handicapped Reserved: 45%
Applicants who want to participate in the MP PG Medical Admission can fill the Online Application Process of MP PG Medical Admission 2017. Aspirants can analysis the eligibility of the exam before filling the application form carefully. Applicants can check under for the terms & conditions
- Aspirants check the eligibility of the exams before filling the form.
- Candidates have to register themselves from the official site link for searching admission in 50% state quota seats.
- Candidates enter the required information and lock their specified choices.
- Admissions to PG seats will be done closely on the basis of AIPGMEE 2017 marks and merit rank in the state merit.
- The merit list will be published provisionally in the month of March-April, 2017.
MP PG Medical Admission 2017 Merit List
Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh will be declared the Merit List of MP PG Medical Admission 2017.
Yha Dekhiye:- AIPGMEE 2016 Merit List for Madhya Pradesh State
Admissions to 50% State reservation seats in MP PG programmes will be finished on the basis of AIPGMEE 2017.
MP PG Medical Admission 2017 Counselling Process
Directorate of Medical Education Madhya Pradesh will organized the Counselling Procedure of MP PG Medical Admission 2017 for allotment of MBBS and BDS in Govt. and Private Medical and Dental Institutes in Madhya Pradesh. The mode of counseling will be online and submit their choices available for their rank. The Counselling process will be held on the basis of AIPGMEE 2017 score. The Madhya Pradesh Medical 2016 counselling will be held in 3 rounds beginning in the month of July. After announcement of seat allotment result aspirants have to go via centralized scrutiny of original documents which will be held at Gandhi Medical College Bhopal. Applicants will have to participate in person with all the original documents. Dean Gandhi Medical College will ensure the videography of scrutiny procedure.
- Aspirants have to register him by paying fee of Rs. 500. Portal fee of Rs. 30 and Rs. 100 at the time of choice locking.
- Counselling fee may be deposited via online through Internet banking, Debit card, credit card also.
- Declaration of result of the counseling, aspirants must get the print out of the his/ her allotment by using registration password and ID.
Important Note: The above information is based on the previous year’s department notifications. When the official notifications released it will be updated.
Contact Info of Directorate of Medical Counselling
6th Floor, Satpura Bhawan
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh