MP M.tech Admission is a process of the technical department of the MP state for takes the new admissions into the M.tech institutes. Candidate can apply the application form for Madhya Pradesh M.tech admission on the basis of the Gate exam marks and on the basis of graduation marks. By this process the selected applicant can take admission into the MP M.tech course. There are 130college for M.tech with approx 9,000 seats for new students.
MP M.tech Admission
All students that have been complete the gradation and the want to take the admission for the M.tech that candidates need to fill the MP state M.tech admission form 2018. The admission process will be separate for the Gate exam candidates or for non Gate exam students.
Exam Name: MP M.Tech Admission
Commonly called: MP M.Tech
Type: PG Admission
Category: State Level
Conducting Institute: Department of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh
All candidates need that are going to fill the Application form of MP M.tech 2018 to know all information of the admission process so candidates can see below the full information of the following topics-
Eligibility for apply, Application process, Application fee details, Counseling system, important dates, Merit list and Contact info.
MP M.tech Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for M.tech admission 2018 is given below-
- The candidate must have completed the graduation from B.E. / B.Ttech with minimum 50% aggregate (relaxation may be for reserve category candidates).
- Finial year candidates can also apply.
- Candidates can apply with good score into the GATE exam.
- If any candidate not appear into the exam that can also apply for M.tech Admission in MP.
MP M.tech Admission Fees 2018
The all eligible candidates need pay Rs. 1,500/- for application form of the admission (complete admission fees with application fees and admission fees).
Candidates can pay this fee by online mode or offline mode.
MP M.tech Admission Process 2018
The eligible aspirant can fill the Admission process for M.tech 2018 in Madhya Pradesh by the following way-
- Candidates need to visit the official web portal of the Department of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh.
- Make a valid registration and fill the application.
- Fill the gate exam score marks or graduation marks.
- Upload the required documents with the scan copy of the documents.
- Recheck the application form and hit on the submit key to submit the MP M.tech admission form.
- Take a hard copy of the form by print out.
- Pay the admission form fees.
MP M.tech Admission 2018 Important Dates
We are providing the separate dates for the applicants who have been appear into the Gate exam Or who not appear into the Gate exam.