MH CET Application Form 2019
MH CET Application Form 2019: MH CET entrance exam provides admission to first year in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm.D. This entrance test is held at state-level. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra is the responsible for conducting the MH CET (Maharashtra Common entrance Test). Other name of this entrance test is MHT CET. The official authority of DTE, Maharashtra will upload the MHT CET Application Form on its official website. Only candidates who belong to Maharashtra state can register for MHT CET 2019 and can get entry in various colleges of Maharashtra.
MH CET Registration 2019: Important Dates
Students can check the expected dates of Maharashtra CET 2019 Exam here:
|Application Form Availability||2nd week of Feb|
|Last Date of submission application Form||4th week of March|
|Admit Card Availability||3rd week of April|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May|
|Result Declaration||2st week of June|
|Release of Answer key||1st week of June|
MHT CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to meet all MH CET 2019 Admission Criteria to take admission in various courses in the field of engineering & medicine.
- Candidates with Indian nationality will be eligible for MHT CET 2019.
- Candidates must have qualification in 12th /HSC or equivalent examination from recognized board or Maharashtra board.
- There is no age limit.
- Students should have Science & Mathematics as mandatory subjects in class 10+2.
- Bonafide resident of Maharashtra will be eligible for this exam.
- All India candidates, J&K can get admission in the colleges of Maharashtra but they can’t appear in MHT CET exam. There admission will be done on the basis of JEE Main score.
Note: For more details, candidates are advised to visit the given link MH CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
MHT CET 2019 Application Form: How to Apply Online
- Go to official site of DTE, Maharashtra i.e. dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online”. It will move to next page i.e. candidate’s login page
- New user can register with all asked details like candidate’s name, mail id, mobile etc. and set password.
- Submit the registration form. An email or message will be sent to the registered candidates mobile no or mail id.
- After registration, the next steps will be to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to sign in with the login credentials like application no. & password, enter the security key and then submit it.
- After the all details like personal details, educational details and then to confirm it, submit the form.
- A confirmation message will be available on the screen with application no. not down the application no for future use.
- Upload Images
- After submitting the form, applicants have to upload the scanned images like photograph, signature.
- Photograph must be recent, colored with white or light background.
- Signature must be taken on the white paper with black ink pen and should be scanned in 200 dpi (dots per inch) scanner resolution settings.
- The format of all images must be jpg/jpeg.
- All images must be uploaded according to the given specification:-
|Photograph||15 – 50 KB|
|Signature||15 – 20 KB|
- To confirm the registration, students have to submit the application fee.
- Payment can be possible through online mode only. No other mode of payment will be allowed.
- Click on the link for payment process. Submit the fee through credit card/ debit card/ Internet Banking/ IMPS, Cash card etc.
- Check the application fee in the table given below:
|General Category Candidates(Maharashtra state, than Maharashtra state, J&K Migrant)||RS. 800/-|
|SC/ST/VJ-DT-NT(A),NT(B),NT(C),NT(D),OBC,SBC, and Physically disabled candidates||RS.600/-|
- After payment, click on final submit button. After successful transaction or payment, a confirmation message will be displayed.
- Candidates must take the print out of MHT CET 2019 registration confirmation page for future use.
Official Website: MH CET Application Form 2019