Pearson VUE organized LSAT-India PG 2017 on behalf of Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for entrance exam to the UG law programmes. This Exam was decorated in this way to test the reading and skills of the candidates. In 65+ law schools in India the law school admission test is an important level law entrance exam for admissions in these schools.
Exam Name: Law School Admission Test-India
Generally Called as: LSAT-India PG
Organizing Authority: Pearson VUE
LSAT-India PG 2017 Important Dates
Applicants who want to fill the online application form can analysis the Important dates of LSAT-INDIA PG 2017 help you in tracking the schedules of application form dates, Admit card releasing dates, exam and result.
Official information of admission Exam
Opening date of Online Form
Closing date of application form
Opening date of offline form
Closing date of offline application form
Admit card releases
Admission test organized
LSAT-India PG 2017 Eligibility
Pearson VUE releases the Eligibility Criteria of LSAT-India Exam 2017. Candidates needed facing the eligibility criteria. It give an overview of the at least qualification required for applying and appearing for the law admission test. So aspirants must check the eligibility before applying the application of LSAT-India 2017.
Aspirants should have minimum 3 year LLB degree/equivalent passed form a recognized University/ institutes of any state. For more information you can visit the official notification of LSAT-India PG 2017.
LSAT-India PG 2017 Application Form & Process
Pearson VUE had begun applications form and Process of LSAT-India 2017 form November, 2016. Before fill the online application form aspirants can check the Important dates & Eligibility of LSAT-India 2017. Application process is define below-
- Firstly, Candidates involves registration for the law school admission test 2017.
- A registration no. and password are sending to the given e-mail, so provide legal email id.
- Now you can log-in to apply the application form. Aspirants should required information in the application form of LSAT-India PG 2017.
- In the Last page applicants read the terms & conditions and then click on ‘Yes’.
- Pay the required application fee of Rs. 3800 in favor of LSAT-India 2017 application form via any modes online or offline.
Online Mode: The candidate’s fees could be paid in the online mode payment including Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking etc.
Offline Mode: If aspirants chose to submit the fees in offline mode then pay by Banker’s Cheque, or Demand Draft. Drawn in favour of Pearson India Education Services Private Limited payable at New Delhi or NOIDA
6708, DLF Phase – IV,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002
LSAT-India PG 2017 Exam Pattern
Aspirants brings an overview of the Exam Pattern of the law school admission test in which total numbers of question, total marks, exam duration, with the help of Exam Pattern of LSAT-India PG 2017.
- The LSAT-India Exam based is paper pencil based offline test.
- The exam duration of the offline paper will be 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- LSAT-India has a maximum of 100 and at least 90 questions.
- Each question has 1 mark, so total marks of the exam are 100.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
Syllabus of LSAT-India PG 2017
Pearson VUE declared the Syllabus of LSAT India PG 2017; Aspirants also needed preparing for reading comprehension skills, reasoning skills both analytical and logical. LSAT India PG does not include general awareness or mathematical aptitude sections in the admission test.
1st Logical Reasoning
2nd Logical Reasoning
2 Hours and 20 Minutes
LSAT-India PG 2017 Exam Centers
The law school admission test for India was conducted in various cities across India. The exam was conducted in 16 testing locations in the country –
- East: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai & Nagpur
- West: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur & Lucknow
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad & Kochi
LSAT-India PG 2017 Result
Pearson VUE has been released the Results of LSAT-India PG 2017 on June, 2017 on behalf of Law School Admission Council. Aspirants can analysis the exam results by their registration no. and password.
How to check Result of LSAT-India PG 2017
- Firstly, Candidates visit the official site of LSAT-India PG 2017.
- Fill the required registration no. and password in the columns.
- Click on the result link and submit the data.
- Analysis your LSAT-India PG 2017 result & Score card.
LSAT-India PG 2017 Sample Paper
Aspirants are advised to practice as much as you can with LSAT-India previous years Papers. The sample papers comprise the questions of previous years. All you need to do is to download the Sample Papers of LSAT-India PG 2017 and start practicing it for crashing the law entrance exam.
LSAT-India PG 2017 Admit Card
Pearson VUE will be releases Admit cards of LSAT-India 2017 in online mode. Aspirants can Download LSAT India PG Admit Card 2017 by giving your login information including login id and password.
LSAT-India PG 2017 Cutoff marks
Pearson VUE and LSAC do not declare any Cutoff for LSAT-India PG 2017, either. As stated, the percentile ranking are sent to the relevant law schools and it’s them who admit candidates based on their scores. Test scores are reported on a percentile basis, comparing your performance in Undergraduate/Post Graduate.
LSAT-India PG 2017 Counselling process
Pearson VUE and Law School Admission Council (LSAC) will be organized Counselling Process of LSAT-India PG 2017. The scores are got by these law schools and they selected the aspirants as per the percentile scores.
Contact Info of Pearson VUE
6708, DLF Phase – IV,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002
For more information you can visit the official notification of LSAT-India PG 2017.