Allahabad University will be organizing LFAT 2017 on August 2017 via offline mode. Aspirants who wish to participated 5 year integrated law programmes from the Allahabad University urge to analysis the overview of Law Faculty Admission Test (LFAT) incorporated important dates, application form, eligibility, admit card, exam pattern, Syllabus.
Exam Name: Law Faculty Admission Test
Generally Called as: LFAT
Exam Type: UG
Exam Level: University
Conducting Authority: Allahabad University
LFAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Allahabad University released Eligibility of LFAT 2017 for admission to 5 year law programmes. Aspirants can pay attention on the eligibility of this exam before filling the Application form of LFAT 2017.
- Aspirants need to have 12th passed mark-sheet from a recognized board.
- For the General & OBC category candidates have minimum 45% of total marks in the qualifying exam.
- For the SC/ ST or reserved category aspirants have qualified in 12th class and atleast 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants who are persuing/ whose results are awaited for the 12th board exams can apply for LEAT 2017 but at the admission time they can submit the proof of eligible marks.
LEAT 2017 Important Dates
Allahabad University has published the Important Dates of LEAT 2017 on the month of April, 2017. If any aspirants want to apply for BA LLB Programmes in Allahabad University then firstly, they can check the Important Dates of LEAT 2017.
LEAT 2017 Exam Events
LEAT 2017 Notification
Opening date of Application Form
Closing date of Application form submission
Online Admit card
Last Week of August
Allahabad University has offered Application form of LFAT 2017 form the month of April, 2017. Aspirants can fill the application form via official site. Before filling the application form aspirants should check the eligibility of the exam.
How to Apply LFAT 2017 Application Form
- Firstly, Applicants visit the official site and click on the Application form of LFAT 2017 link.
- Applicants need to select ‘BA LLB’ programme form the table.
- Fill the required information in the application form like as personal.
- Pay the online application fee through online via Net banking, Debit card, and Credit card and HDFC bank challan.
- Now upload recent size photographs and scanned signature.
- Now submit the application form of LFAT 2017 and take a print out it for future use.
LFAT 2017 Application Fee
Aspirants who belong to General & OBC need to submit an application fee of Rs. 1200/- and for SC/ ST aspirants need to remit Rs. 600 for future correspondence.
LFAT 2017 Exam Pattern
University of Allahabad will be organizing the Exam Pattern of LFAT 2017 in the1st week of May. Aspirants can analysis the Exam pattern by which they can overview Total marks, Questions type, marking scheme etc.
- LFAT 2017 is an offline exam.
- The Entrance Exam for BA LLB programme will be 2 ½ hours duration.
- Question paper will be given in 2 languages Hindi & English.
- There will be 2 papers and total questions in every paper will be 100. Paper 3rd have 50 questions only.
Syllabus of LFAT 2017
Paper 1: Language Comprehension
- For English: Reading, Writing, grammar, passage, omission, confusing words, synonyms, antonyms, spelling errors, articles, proverb, speech, one word substitution, editing sentence correction/formation etc.
- For Hindi: Vyakaran, Bhasha, Kavya khand, paribhasa and Hindi Itihas etc.
Paper 2: General Awareness and Current Affairs
- General Knowledge – Indian History, world history, geography, environmental science, culture, national movements, forming of constitution, law and order, political, economic developments in India.
- Current affairs – national, international events, and news.
Paper 3: Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude
- Logical & Quantitative aptitude, rational reasoning, argument based reasoning, and law studies
80 questions based English comprehension and 20 questions form Hindi Language skills.
And Current affairs
Questions weightage can be in ½ : ½ for GK and current events
Ability and Legal Aptitude
50 questions from the 3 topics, questions weightage is not clear.
LFAT 2017 Admit Card
Allahabad University releases the Admit Card of LFAT 2017. Admit card of LFAT 2017 is accessible from August, 2017 in an online mode. Aspirants can Download the LFAT Hall Tickets 2017 by giving application number and date of birth via the official link available here.
LFAT 2017 Exam Centers
Allahabad University BA LLB Entrance Exam Centers spreads across India. Applicant needs to analysis Admit card of LFAT 2017 exam center’s list while applying the application form and select among one of them for appearing in the Exam.
LFAT 2017 Exam Result
Allahabad University will be declared Result of LFAT 2017 by login via registration no. and their DOB through the official site. LFAT is organizing by Allahabad University for admission for 123 vacant seats in BA LLB Programmes.
LFAT 2017 Merit List
Allahabad University declared unique Merit List of LFAT 2017 for the various categories like ST, SC and PH etc. The merit List will be prepared by the basis of LFAT 2016 marks only.
LFAT 2017 Counselling Process
The Counselling of LFAT 2017 shall be released in the 1st week of September in pen paper mode. The Counselling Procedure of LFAT 2017 will involve seat allotment along with document versification for LFAT admissions.
Contact Info of Allahabad University
Senate House Campus, University Road, Old Katra,
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh- 211002
Contact info: 0532- 2461083