Kerala Law Entrance Exam will be conduct by Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram for take the new admission into the BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB courses. There are approx 2840 seats for take the new admission at the LLB courses. The exam will be held in the September and August month of 2017. The aspirants will be take the admission into the 32 government colleges and some self financed colleges.
All students need to fill the Application Form of KLEE 2017 before the last date of the application. The application form of the exam will be provided in July and August months.
Exam Name– Kerala Law Entrance Exam 2017
Commonly called– KLEE
Exam Category – UG Level
Exam Level – State Level Exam
Conducting Organization – Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram
Before apply the application form of KLEE Exam 2017 aspirants can get the complete info of the below given exam related important points-
Eligibility Criteria, application fee, application from, important dates, selection process, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, exam result, counselling process, contact info, etc.
KLEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All students need to see the Eligibility Criteria of KLEE 2017 before fill the application form of the exam. The eligibility is given below-
The eligibility is given below according to courses-
For 3 year LLB Course
- Candidates need a completed degree of Bachelor’s form the recognized university.
- In bachelor’s degree applicants need the 45% aggregate (5% relaxation for reserve category applicants).
- Final year appearing students can also apply.
- There are no upper age limits for any category applicant.
For 5 year LLB Course
- The applicant should be HSC pass out form the certified board of education.
- The applicants need 45% aggregate in the HSC (5% relaxation will be for SC/ ST category candidate).
- The Maximum age of the applicant should be 17 years.
KLEE 2017 Application Fee
All aspirants need to pay the Application Fee of KLEE 2017 for apply the application from. Without pay the fee form not be accepted by the exam community. The fee is given below according to the category of aspirant-
- For General Category Fee will be Rs. 600/-
- For reserve category Fee will be Rs. 300/-
KLEE 2017 Application Process
All eligible aspirant needs to fill the online application form of LLB course. They can fill the application from by follow the below given steps-
- Candidates need to visit the official site.
- Click on 3year and 5year LLB course application from.
- Fill the form and attach copy of the required documents.
- Recheck form and submit before the last date.
- Take a hard copy of application form and pay the application fee.
KLEE 2017 Important Dates
Candidates need to remember the all Important Dates of KLEE 2017 that are given below-
|Exam Events||Tentative Dates|
|Notification for 3 year LLB||12 August, 2017|
|Notification for 5 year LLB||29, July 2017|
|Applications Start for 3 year LLB||13 August, 2017|
|Applications Start for 5 year LLB||29 July, 2017|
|Application Close for 3 year LLB||23 August, 2017|
|Application Close for 5 year LLB||8 August, 2017|
|Admit Card for 3 year LLB||27 August, 2017|
|Admit Card for 5 year LLB||17 August, 2017|
|Exam Date for 3 year LLB||4 September, 2017|
|Exam Date 5 year LLB||29 August, 2017|
|Exam Results for 3 year LLB||First week of September, 2017|
|Exam Results for 5 year LLB||First week of September, 2017|
KLEE 2017Admit Card
The Admit Card of KLEE 2017 will be provided 1 week before the date of the exam. The students need to Download Admit Card of KLEE 2017 form the official site of the exam. Without the permission letter of the exam students can not appear in the KLEE Exam. The call letter of the exam has the all details of the exam and aspirant.
KLEE 2017 Result
The Result of KLEE 2017 will be provided online on the official site of the exam. The result will be announce after the 7 days date of the exam. So aspirants need to pass the cutoff marks of the exam for secure the admission into the LLB courses.
KLEE 2017 Exam Syllabus
Syllabus of KLEE 2017 can see all aspirants before the exam. The Kerala Law Entrance Exam 2017 is given below-
- General English,
- General Knowledge, and
- Aptitude for Legal Studies
KLEE 2017 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of KLEE 2017 is given here for the help of the students-
- Exam will be conduct in the offline mode.
- Total time duration of KLEE Exam will be 3 hours.
- Total no of the questions in exam will be 200 questions.
- All questions will be MCQ type questions with 4 & 5 options.
- For each right answer 3 marks will be provided and for wrong answer 1 mark will be ducted
- Total maximum marks of the exam will be 600 marks.
KLEE 2017 Counselling Process
All selected candidates will be called for the counselling process for the admission at 2840 seats (730 LLB seats and 2110 seats for B.COM/ BBA LLB/ BA LLB courses). You need to appear in the counselling process of the exam and pay the admission fee for LLB courses.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
Note- For more details aspirants can visit the official site of KLEE 2017.