Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam is the entrance exam for the students to take the admission into the KIIT University. For the admission into the KIITEE PG all candidate need to fill the online application form of the exam before the last date of the apply form. It provides the best education for the students with a experienced facility.
For KIITEE PG Exam 2017 candidate need dot fill the application form of the exam form the official website of KIIT.
Exam Name: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam
Commonly called as: KIITEE PG
Type: PG Admission
Category: University Level
Conducting Institute: KIIT University
Before fill the application form of KIITEE candidates need to see know about the following details of the application form-
Eligibility criteria, Application process, application fees of KIITEE, Important dates, Admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, selection process, counseling process and contact info, etc
KIITEE PG 2017 Offered Courses
KIITEE PG offer the following courses for new M.tech admission-
- Computer Eng.
- Software Eng.
- Computer Science & Information Security
- Data Analytics
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Power Energy System
- Power System Eng.
- Manufacturing Process & System
- Thermal Eng.
- Machine Design
- Communication Eng.
- VLSI & Embedded System
- RF & Microwave
- Construction Engineering & Management
- Structural Eng.
KIITEE PG 2017 Eligibility criteria
The interested candidates need to see the Eligibility of the KIITEE PG 2017 for fill the application form of the exam. Candidates can see below here the eligibility-
- The student should have complete v the B.E. /B.tech for a recognized institute with the 60% marks aggregate.
- The students that have complete MCA/ M.SC with 60% aggregate that can also apply the application form.
KITEE PG 2017 Application Process
Candidates need to fill the application form on the compulsory basis. Candidates can fill the application by online method or by offline method by the following proves-
KIITEE PG 2017 Online Application Process
- Candidates need to visit the main site of the KIITEE Exam 2017.
- Make an online registration and login.
- Click on the application form 2017.
- Fill all the eateries of the application form with correct info of the applicant.
- Upload a scan copy of the required documents.
- Recheck and hit on the submit key.
- Take a print out copy of the form that candidate has been applied.
- Pay the required fees of the application form.
KIITEE PG 2017 Offline Application Process
Candidates can apply the application form of the exam offline by follow the following process-
- Aspirants need to download the application form of exam form official site of the examination.
- Read the instruction & fill the form with pen and don’t make the over writing in application form.
- Fill the address of applicant.
- Make the signature of their parents.
- Attach a copy of the required documents.
- Send the application to following address-
The Director, Admissions,
Koel Campus , P.O-KIIT,
KIITEE PG 2017 Important Dates
Aspirants need to know all important dates of the application form for don’t miss any event of the examination and admission process-
|Application starting date||December, 2016|
|Last Date for apply||April, 2017|
|Admit Card||April, 2017|
|KIITEE Exam date||April, 2017|
|Result of exam||May, 2017|
|Counselling process||May, 2017|
KIITEE PG 2017 Admit Card
The all candidates need to collect the admit card of the exam online before the date of the exam. Candidates without the Admit Card of KIITEE PG Exam 2017 can’t seat into the exam. All candidates are advise to keep the permission latter of the exam at the exam time otherwise the student will be stop to appear into the examination 2017. The hall ticket of the exam has the all information of the applicant and complete information of the examination.
KIITEE PG 2017 Syllabus
The KIITEE PG Exam will be of the following sections-
Computer Science Eng.
Electronics & Telecommunication Eng.
KIITEE PG 2017 Exam Pattern
- Total time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- The exam will be online and question paper odd exam will be provided in English language only.
- There will be 120 questions with 4 multiple choice options.
- For right answer 4 marks awarded and for wrong answer 1 mark will be ducted.
KIITEE PG 2017 Sample Paper
For make a good score into the exam candidates need to see the sample paper of the exam. By the help of sample paper candidates can take idea that form which part of syllabus mostly questions will be asked. Candidates can also find the weak point of them and improve them before exam.
KIITEE PG 2017 Result
The result of the exam will be announced online after one month of the exam. Candidates can Download KIITEE PG 2017 Exam Result from the official site of the exam. Selection for M.tech of the students will be on the basis of KIITEE PG exam performance. So students need to make a good score into the exam.
KIITEE PG 2017 Counseling Process
The eligible candidates will be called for the counseling of M.tech admission. By the process of the counseling the exam community will be decide the seats for the candidates to take the admission into the M.tech courses. All selected candidates must be appear into the counseling for admission with original documents.
Admission Cell (Koel Campus),
Note- For more details of KIIITEE PG 2017 students can visit the official site of KIIT University.