Kerala Polytechnic 2019
Kerala Polytechnic 2019: The admission procedure for Kerala Polytechnic 2019 will begin from May. Department of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala is responsible for conducting the Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Admission Procedure. This admission process is held every year for the candidates who wish to take admission into various government & private polytechnic colleges of Kerala state. No entrance will be organized for this; admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in SSLC/ THSCL or equivalent examination. Kerala Polytechnic is conducted only for the candidates who live in Kerala state or native of Kerala. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online and register themselves for admission in polytechnic colleges. Courses available for DTE Kerala Polytechnic are Diploma in Engineering & Technology and Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Diploma in Computer Application & Business Management.
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Important Dates
Here we have provided the Kerala Poly Admission Important Dates for academic session 2019-20:-
|1.||Commencing of Online Application Form||3rd week of May|
|2.||Last to fill the form||4th week of May|
|3.||Release of Provisional Rank List & Trail Allotment List||1st week of June|
|4.||Closing of appeal at colleges||2nd week of June|
|5.||Publishing of Seat Allotment List & Final Rank List||3rd week of June|
|6.||Round 2 Allotment List||4 week of June|
|7.||Round 3 Allotment List||1 week of July|
|8.||Round 4 Allotment List||2 week of July|
|9.||End of Admission||Last week of July|
|10.||Classes starts from||1 week of August|
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must ensure the Kerala Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria before applying for the online application form. It is compulsory to satisfy all the criteria decided by the official authority of DTE. No one will be considered for the admission, if they failed to fulfill the requirement of Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2019-20.
- Candidates should be bonafide residents of Kerala state.
- Applicants must be citizen of India.
- Candidate, whose parents will be permanent employee in government sector in Kerala, can also apply.
- Candidates who passed SSCL /THSCL from the Kerala board can also apply for this.
- Candidates must have passed SSCL/ THSCL or equivalent examination from any recognized board or Kerala board.
- Students must completed 10th or 12th from subjects like Mathematics, English & Science.
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
Candidates who are interested to take admission in 3 year diploma programme in Engineering & Technology can apply for the online application form. Kerala Polytechnic Application Form will be available on the official site i.e. www.polyadmission.org. It will be release probably in the month of May. Applicants must submit the form before or on last date of form submission. Without registration, no one can take part in Kerala Polytechnic admission procedure. So, candidates are advised to register yourself through online mode.
Check the following steps to fill the Kerala Polytechnic Online Registration Form:
- Visit the official site i.e. polyadmission.org
- On home page, there will be link for Polytechnic Admission 2019-20 Application Form.
- Click over the link and fill the form with all the required details.
- Candidates have to fill separate form like for NCC candidates; there will application form under NCC quota, for candidates who have certification in sports can fill the application form under sports quota.
- Upload photos & required documents and then submit the form.
- Pay the application fee through online payment gateway or option available there.
- Kerala Polytechnic Application Fee will be different according to category.
- For General candidates, fee will be Rs.150 but for SC/ST, it will be Rs.75/-.
- Take the printout of application form & payment slip for future use.
Reservation of Seats
Seats will be reserved for the candidates based on the category. Here we have provided the reservation of seats for various categories; check the no of seats or % of seats available for the different category.
|Category||Reserved Seats (%)|
|ITI/KGCE Certificate holders||5|
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Rank List
Kerala Diploma Polytechnic Rank List will be published after the successfully submission of polytechnic application form. It will contain the name of selected candidates with their rank. On the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination, the official authority of DTE will release the provisional rank list & Kerala Polytechnic Trial Allotment List.
Kerala Polytechnic Result 2019 will be declared through online mode. Candidates can check & download it from the official site. After the release of provisional rank list, result will be announced. Kerala Polytechnic Result will be Final Rank List. After that, DTE Kerala Polytechnic First Allotment List will be declared and candidates have to report at the allotted colleges.
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Counselling
Last phase of Kerala Poly Admission 2019-20 is counselling. Kerala Polytechnic Counselling will be started after the release of final rank list and first seat allotment list. Candidates have to report at the allotted college along with the original required documents for the counselling round. For Kerala Polytechnic Selection Procedure, candidates have to fill the registration form at the time of reporting in allotted colleges. It will be mandatory to carry the seat allotment letter at the time of counselling.
Check the list of documents required at the time of counselling:-
- SSLC / THSLC Mark sheets.
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Income Certificate (if required)
- Caste Certificate
- ITI/VHSE/KCGE Certificate
- Passing Certificate of Class 8 to 10.
Official website: Kerala Polytechnic 2019
“Dear user, you can put your query in below comment box, our team will help you as soon as possible”