Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 will be for take the new admission of the students into the MS & MD courses at the Karnataka medical colleges. The admission in Karnataka PG Medical colleges will be on the basis of AIPGMEE 2017. Candidates need to fill the online application form for take the admission. Only the selected candidates will be get the admission into the Karnataka PG Medical courses. The candidates will be selected by the merit list admission.
K PG Medical Admission
Interested candidates need to apply the form of Karnataka PG Medical Admission before the last date of the application. There is no separate examination for the admission. The selected candidates will be get the admission for the 38 MD/ MS programmers at the 16 Government colleges, 32 COMDEK, 12 Deemed and 17 KRLMPCA colleges in the Karnataka state.
Before apply the application form of the Karnataka PG Medical Admission candidates need to the all information of the below given important points-
Eligibility criteria, application process, application fee, important dates, selection process, merit list, counseling process, contact info, etc.
K-PG Medical Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates need to see Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 before fill the application form of the admission. Candidates can see below the all eligibility-
- The applicant must be form the India.
- The applicant should have a MBBS completed degree from a certified college of the medical education.
- The candidate not exceed the 45 years at the date of the application.
Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the Application Fee of Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 for apply the application form. Without pay the application fee the application form will not be acceptable.
- The application fee for Reserve Category Applicant (SC/ST) Rs. 500/-
- For all other category candidates Fee Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of the admission from by the Demand Draft in favour of Executive Director, KEA, payable at Bangalore in any bank of nationalization.
Students need to fill the Application Form of Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 for participate in the admission process. The application form will be provided online for the all eligible candidates. For apply the application from candidates need to visit the home site of Karnataka Department of Medical Education. Candidates can apply the application from by the following method-
- Students need to visit the official site of the admission.
- Click on the admission form and fill the application form.
- Upload the required document scan copy in the admission form.
- Recheck all entries and submit the admission form.
- Take a print out of the admission form for further need.
- Pay the application fee of the form.
Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 Important Dates
Applicants are required to see the Important Dates of Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 for know the all events dates. Candidates can see below the all dates with the events-
|Application Start||March, 2017|
|Application Close||April, 2017|
|Last Date for application Fee||April, 2017|
|Merit list||April, 2017|
|Counseling Process||May, 2017|
Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 Selection Process
The applicants will get selection for the admission in the Karnataka PG Medical by the merit list. The merit list will be generated by the score card of the AIPGMEE exam 2017. Candidates need to make a good score in the exam for the selection. Only the selected candidates will be called for the counseling process of the exam.
Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 Merit list
The merit will be provided in the April month online on the official site of the admission. The merit list will be declared only the selected candidates. By the Merit List of Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 candidates will be invited for the counselling process for the admission.
Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 Counseling Process
The candidates need to fill the Counselling Form of Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 for the counseling process. By the counseling the exam community will provide the seats for the admission.
- Applicant need to make a registration and fill the counseling form.
- Download the allotted college details.
- Candidates need to appear at the allotted college with the original documents for the document verification.
- Complete the admission formalities.
Note- For more details of the Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2017 candidates can visit the official site of the admission.