Kerala MCA 2017 will be conduct for the new admission of the students in the MCA courses. The K-MCA CEE will be conduct in the offline mode. By this exam the selected candidates will be take the admission in the various colleges of the Kerala state. All interested students need to fill the online application of the K-MCA Exam 2017.
The Application Form of Kerala MCA 2017 will be provided online. All students need to fill the application form on compulsory basis.
Name or Exam- Kerala MCA
Commonly Called- K-MCA CEE
Exam Category- PG
Exam Level- State Level Exam
All students need to see the all info of the below given points before fill the Application Form of KMCA 2017 such as- Eligibility criteria, application fee, application process, important dates, selection process, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, result, counselling process, contact info, etc.
K-MCA CEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All candidates can see the Eligibility Criteria of Kerala MCA 2017 for apply the application form successfully.
- Applicant needs bachelor’s degree completed with 50% aggregate marks (5% relaxation are available for reserve category applicants).
- Final year appearing students can also apply the application form.
K-MCA CEE 2017 Application Fee
All students need to pay the Application Fee of Kerala MCA 2017 for apply the application form.
- The application fee for SC/ ST category Rs. 400/-
- For all other fee Rs. 800/-
- You can pay fee by the online/ offline mode of the payment.
K-MCA MCA 2017 Application Process
The application form of Kerala MCA 2017 will be provided online in the July month for apply by the all eligible students. You can fill the MCA exam form by follow the below given steps-
- Go to official site of Kerala MCA 2017.
- Make a valid registration by enter the correct info then login to the site.
- See all notification and click on the application form and fill it by correct info.
- Recheck form and hit to submit button.
- Take a print out copy of application form.
- Pay fee.
K-MCA CEE 2017 Important Dates
All aspirants need to see the Important Dates of Kerala MCA 2017 for participate in the all events of the MCA exam on time. We are providing cow the tentative dates and after the official notification we will update the dates.
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application Start||2 July, 2017|
|Application Close||30 July, 2017|
|Admit Card||1 August, 2017|
|Exam date||5 August, 2017|
|Result||15 August, 2017|
|Counselling Process||20 August, 2017|
K-MCA CEE 2017 Syllabus
In the exam the questions will be asked form the below given subjects the level of the exam will be at graduation.
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry,
- Computer awareness
K-MCA CEE 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of Kerala MCA 2017 is given below for the help of the students to know about the upcoming exam paper-
- Kerala MCA Exam will be held in offline mode.
- Time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- All questions will be 150 of objective type questions.
- 3 marks will be for the right answer and 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
K-MCA CEE 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card of Kerala MCA 2017 will be provided on the official site of the exam. Only those students can Download Admit card of Kerala MCA 2017 they have been fill the application form successfully before the last date of the application. The call letter of the examination has the all details of the examination and candidate that apply the application form. Without permission latter any students does not allow in the exam hall for appear in the exam.
K-MCA CEE 2017 Result
The Result of Kerala MCA 2017 will be provided online after 10 days the date of exam. You need to Download Kerala MCA 2017 Result from the official site of the exam.
K-MCA CEE 2017 Counselling Process
The Counselling Process of Kerala MCA 2017 will be organized by the exam community for provide the seats to the students. The counselling will be held 5 days after the date of result. You can fill the counselling form online before the last date. After result the selected candidates need to appear at the allotted institute with all original documents and pay the admission fee of the MCA courses.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001.
Phone: 0471- 2332120, 2338487.
Note- For more info of KMCA 2017 you can go to official site of Kerala MCA Exam 2017.