The Jawaharlal Nehru University charges the JNU CEE M.Tech exam 2017 for admissions to the M.Tech in computer Science & Technology or Biotechnology. JNU CEE charges the JNU CEE for admissions to the many programmes available under this page. Aspirants have to appear for the entrance exam as per their preferred course.
Exam Name: Combined Entrance Examination by Jawaharlal Nehru University
Generally Called as: JNU CEE
Type: PG Exam
Category: University Level
Organizing Institute: Jawaharlal Nehru University
JNU CEE 2017 Courses Offered
- JNU CEE is for the admissions to the M.Tech in Computer Science & Technology
- The JNU CEEB is for the admissions for the M.Tech in Biotechnology.
JNU CEE M.Tech 2017 Participating Institutes
Students to the JNU can analysis the Participating Institute in JNU CEE M.Tech 2017 before they take admission. JNU provides only M.Tech in computer science & it charges the entrance examination for the admission to M.Tech Biotechnology courses at 3 other Universities.
Participating Universities/ Institute
Anna University, Chennai
Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi, Kerala
West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata
M.Tech (Computer Science and Technology)
School of Computer & Systems Sciences, JNU
JNU CEE M.Tech 2017 Important Dates
Students of JNU M.Tech can analysis the Important Dates of JNU M.Tech 2017 to keep eye of all the essential dates in the M.Tech admissions. By the help of this aspirants can know about Application Form List out date, Admit Card, Result & Counselling Dates, Exam Schedule etc.
Online Application Form Start
Issue of Offline (by Post)
Last date of Issue of Offline Applicants by Post
Closing Date for Online Applications
Last Date for Receipt of offline filled in applications
Admit Card Download
JNU CEE M.Tech 2017 Exam
JNU CEE M.Tech 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Jawaharlal Nehru University provides Eligibility Criteria of JNU CEE M.Tech 2017 for the M.Tech courses. Now aspirants can check mandatory academic qualifications, pass percentage and joint requirements.
Additional Eligibility Criteria
|M.TECH (Computer Science and Technology):|
Aspirants must have passed a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or Statistics or Operational Research or in any stream of Science or Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering with maximum 55% marks.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) with maximum 55% marks.
|M.TECH. In BioTechnology|
Applicants must have passed M.Sc in any one of the following:
Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech in any one of the following:
|Candidates must have passed their qualifying exam not earlier than 2015|
Candidates of M.Tech (Biotechnology) unreserved category must pay Rs. 1000 and Candidates of SC/ ST/ PH/ BPL pay Rs. 500 for the JNU CEE Exam Fee.
For M.Tech (Computer Science & Technology)
|No. of Specialization Choices||General/ OBC||SC/ PWD/ ST|
|For 1 Choice||Rs 220||Rs 110|
|For 2 Choice||Rs 430||Rs 215|
|For 3 Choice||Rs 600||Rs 300|
Fee Payment Mode
Candidates can pay Online Applications fee via Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit or E- Challan. Offline aspirants can pay application fee via DD in favour of JNU at New Delhi.
JNU CEE M.Tech 2017 Application Procedure
Application Form of JNU CEE M.Tech 2017 is now accessible from February, 2017. Applicant can apply online or offline form for JNU CEE M.Tech exam. Before applying the application form candidates must check all eligibility criteria.
How to Apply JNU CEE 2017 Application Form
- Firstly, Applicants fill all required information asked and submit the form.
- Aspirants must upload decent size photograph in Jpg format.
- Once the application form is submitted, the aspirants can see a confirmation with a unique Registration No.
- Applicants must safe keep this no. for future reference.
- Applicants can buy a set of application form & prospectus via post sending cross a bank draft for Rs. 600 (Rs 300 for SC/ ST) drawn in favour of JNU payable at New Delhi. For M.Tech Biotechnology fee is Rs. 1000 (Rs. 600 for Reserve category aspirants).
- Fill the application form & send this with self attested envelope to the given address.
The Section Officer (Admissions),
Room No. 28, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi 110067
JNU CEE M.Tech 2017 Exam Pattern
Jawaharlal Nehru University provides Exam Pattern of JNU CEE M.Tech 2017 for M.Tech aspirants. The questions paper will have 2 stages- Stage 1 is for Technology/ Engineering applicants while stage 2 for Science aspirants.
- Total duration of exam time is 3 hours and marks will be 120.
- Question Paper will have following Parts-
- Part 1- Basic Engineering & Technology for 45 Marks.
- Part 2- Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry for 40 Marks.
- Part 3- Fundamentals of life Sciences and Informatics for 35 marks.
- There is a negative marking process 1/4 and right answer will be awarded 1 mark.
JNU CEE 2017 Counselling Process
Counselling Process of JNU CEE M.Tech 2017 will be start tentatively from July, 2017 for all applicants who have qualified in JNU CEE Entrance Exam 2017. Aspirants will have to attend the JNU CEE M.Tech Counselling 2017 in person with the prescribe documents in original for verification and confirm their admission. Analysis the procedure for the JNU CEE M.Tech 2017 Counselling under the following steps
- Aspirants must have to attend the counseling process after the declaration of the merit list.
- Aspirants are required to furnish the legal of the certificates during counseling.
- After the interviews and seat allotment process complete, Applicants are required complete by paying the fees.
JNU Contact Info
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi 110067
Contact No: 011-26742676, 26742575