Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) will charges J&K PGMET 2017 on February, 2017 for giving admissions to PG Medical Programmes in the J& K State. Aspirants who want to apply can analysis admit card, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, process to fill in the online application form.
Exam Name: Jammu & Kashmir Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam
Generally Called as: J&K PG MET
Exam Type: Post Graduate
Exam Category: State Exam
Organizing Authority: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE)
J&K PG Medical 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who wish to participate for J&K PG Medical Entrance Exam 2017 are requested to analysis the Eligibility Criteria of J&K PGMET 2017 before filling the Online Application form.
- Aspirants should be permanent resident of Jammu And Kashmir State.
- Students should have passed MBBS/ BDS degree reputed by Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India.
- Aspirants must be registered permanently with the MCI or DCI/ State Medical Council or State Council.
- Aspirants must have finished 1 year Internship rotating.
J& K PG MET 2017 Eligibility
The Entrance Examination schedule of J&K Medical 2017 has been declared by the exam conducting authority. Applicants can analysis under for the Important Dates.
Exam Date (Tentative)
Application form starts
Closing Date to submitting the application fee
Entrance Exam Date
Result announce date
J& K Medical Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form is now accessible from January, 2017. Application form is accessible in the online mode only
- Firstly, Aspirants visit the official link and fill the application form.
- Aspirants have to pay application form fee Rs. 1600/- in the online mode via Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
- Applicants must have to submit any confirmation page in Board of Professional Examinations office & Upload their documents during the online application process.
J&K PG MET 2017 Exam Pattern
Aspirants can analysis under for the Exam Pattern of J&K Medical Entrance Exam 2017:
- The entrance exam will be conduct offline or pen and paper based mode.
- Entrance exam will have objective type questions (multiple choice questions).
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- Total duration of the exam will be 180 Minutes (3 Hours).
J&K PG MET 2017 Admit Card
J& K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations will release PGMET J&K 2017 admit card / Hall Tickets. Applicants can analysis Admit card of J& K PGMET 2017. Any applicants shall be permitted to the J&K PGMET 2017 without a legal admit card. Admit card will not be sent by post, Applicants are advised to Download the Admit card/ Hall Tickets from the official site.
How to download Admit Card/ Hall tickets
- Applicants visit the official site of BOPEE.
- Search the Admit card of J&K PG MET 2017 link and click on it.
- Fill the required date in the application form of admit card.
- Click on download and take a print out for further use.
J&K PG MET Cut Off 2017
Board of Professional Entrance Examinations releases the merit list / Cut off of J&K PG MET 2017 on the basis of Entrance exams marks. Aspirants who obtained good score in the entrance exam their name outcome in the cut off list/ merit list. Counselling process will be based on the Merit list score.
J&K PG MET 2017 Result
Result and rank list of J&K PG medical Entrance Exam 2017 will be announced provisionally, in the month of March, 2017. Result will be declared in the form of rank list. Once announce the result aspirants can also analysis their personal result.
J&K PG MET 2017 Counselling Procedure
Allowance of MD/MS/MDS seats for the certify aspirants will be done via the counselling charged by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE). Only those applicants will be eligible to participate in the counselling process of J&K PG MET 2017 whose names will be listed in the merit list.
Contact Info of BOPEE
Opposite J&K Bank,