JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has released the JIPMER MBBS 2019 exam schedule on its official website. Candidates who are thinking to appear in this exam need to download their JIPMER Hall Ticket through online process. Aspirants who qualify this exam will get admission in one of it’s institutions in Puducherry and Karaikal.
Here we have mentioned the complete information about exam date, Admit Card Release Date, how to access the admit card, exam day instructions etc. Scroll the page to see the detail.
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019 Date
The official authority has announced JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Date. Those students who are unaware about the exam dates can check the dates here. The admit card will be issued 1 or 2 week prior the exam date for only successfully registered candidates.
|Exam Events||Official Dates|
|Registration starting date||6th March 2019|
|Registration closing date||12th April 2019|
|Admit Card||3rd week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd June 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2019|
|Counselling begins||26th- 28th June 2019|
|2nd Round Counselling||24th July 2019|
|3rd Round Counselling||21st August 2019|
|Final Counselling||26th September 2019|
How to Download JIPMER Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates can go through the given step by step procedure in order to download UG Admit Card
- Visit the official website.
- Click on Download JIPMER Hall Ticket link for MBBS Entrance Examination.
- Enter the login details and submit it by clicking on “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on your screen in pdf format.
- Download the hall ticket and take the print of it for further use.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card Instructions
- Candidates should carry JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card along with valid identity proof (Aadhaar card or e-Aadhaar card/ Passport) and one photocopy of identity proof.
- Applicants must report to the exam center as per mentioned reporting time on the admit card.
- Without admit card you will not get permission to sit in the examination hall, so do not forget to bring your admit card on the day of examination.
- You are suggested to keep your hall ticket secure until the admission is completed.
- Candidates carrying damaged or tampered admit card will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Do not bring any electronic gadgets such as cellular phones, calculators, watch, alarm clocks and digital watches to the examination center.
For further query, leave your comment in the comment box below. We will respond to you soon.
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019: Official Website