JIIT Post Graduate Common Entrance Test for M.Tech admissions at JIIT. GATE certified aspirants who have applied for the JIIT after Counselling. Applications forms are accessible both offline & Online also. Counselling will be organized desperately for GATE certified & JIIT PGCET aspirants. Aspirants can check full information about application process, eligibility criteria, couselling process etc. in this page.
Exam Name: Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Post Graduation Entrance Test
Generally called as: JIIT PGCET
Organizing Institute: Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
JIIT PGCET 2018 performing Institute
- JIIT Noida
- JUIT Waknaghat
- JUET GUNA
About JIIT M.Tech Admission 2018
Jaypee Group of Institute charges the JIIT PGCET 2018 for the unfilled after the JIIT M.Tech Admissions 2018 are completed by GATE certified & JIIT PGCET passed aspirants.
JIIT PGCET 2018 Important Dates
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) PGCET 2018 Important Dates provide on this page. Aspirants can list out important and essential dates. Admissions are through GATE or JIIT PGCET 2018 Scores. So the aspirants can need to check of dates and JIIT PGCET 2018 Important Dates.
Last Date for Applications
|Last April , 2018|
|JIIT PGCET 2018 exam||June, 2018|
M.Tech programmes offered at the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology are as follows:
- Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- CSE with specialization in Information Security
- CSE with specialization in Mobile Technology
- CSE with specialization in Data Analytics
- CSE with specialization in Information Technology and Entrepreneurship
- ECE with specialization in Communication Systems
- ECE with specialization in Micro Electronics
- Systems & Embedded Technology
- Materials Science & Engineering
JIIT PGCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology 2018 Eligibility Criteria is given under for the students of the M.Tech Programmes at JIIT PGCET. Now students can analyse the educational qualification & academic criteria required in M.Tech Programmes provided by JIIT.
The JIIT PGCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria in details as follows
Applied and Computational Mathematics
Master Degree in Mathematics / Applied
Mathematics / Statistics / Operations Research / Computer Science/ B Tech CSE with at least 60% marks or 6.50 CGPA on a 10‐point scale.
Masters in life sciences, 4 years Bachelors degree in Life sciences/Agriculture, MBBS, B.VSc and B.Pharm/B Tech –Biotech/B Tech Bioinformatics
Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
BE/B.Tech in CSE/IT
|4||CSE with specialization in Information Security|
CSE with specialization in Mobile Technology
B.Tech in CSE/IT /ECE
CSE with specialization in Data Analytics
B.Tech (in any discipline) or Masters (in Computer Applications/Computer
onomics) or equivalent
CSE with specialization in Information
Technology and Entrepreneurship
B.Tech (CSE/IT) , MCA, MSc (Computer Science), B.Tech (ECE) with atleast six IT courses during graduation, with minimum 60% or equivalent in
the qualifying exam
ECE with specialization in Communication
B. E. / B. Tech. in Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Electrical Engineering
/Electronics & Communication Engineering /
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering /
Instrumentation & Control Engineering
ECE with specialization in Micro Electronics
Systems & Embedded Technology
BE/B.Tech in EE/EEE/ECE/CS/IT/ Instrumentation or MSc Physics with Electronics
Materials Science & Engineering
M.Sc. Physics/Electronics/ Chemistry( with
Physics and Mathematics at the undergraduate
level) or B Tech/ BE in ECE/ Mechanical/
Chemical/ Metallurgical/ Electrical Engineering
JIIT PGCET 2018 Application Process
JIIT PGCET Application form is now accessible from May, 2018. Students can get application form offline & online also and pay the application fee through DD or online.
How to fill JIIT PGCET Application Form
- Candidates must pay cash payment from
JIIT, A-10, Sector-62,
- Aspirants must send the DD for pay the application form with download and filled form.
- Students filled all mandatory details & upload their photograph.
- Aspirants must pay the application fee through online process and enter the details of DD.
- Send the application form & DD to
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology,
A-10, Sector 62,
JIIT PGCET 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Now candidates must check how to Download JIIT PGCET 2018 Admit Card. Here are given simple steps following these
- Firstly, Aspirants must log in and enter the complete details required in the form.
- Submit all information & download the admit card & take a print out.
- Candidates must carry a decent photo id along with admit card in the exam hall.
JIIT PGCET Exam Pattern
Jaypee Institute of Information & Technology released the Exam Pattern of JIIT PGCET 2018. Now M.Tech admission candidates can get the full information about exam pattern, question marks, total no. of questions etc through log in.
- Total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The question will be consisting multiple choice (Objective type) of questions.
- Total 50 questions asked each question contain 2 marks.
- Total marks awarded 100 marks.
- There is 1 marks negative marking for each wrong answer
JIIT PGCET 2018 Counselling Form
The direct admission to JIIT PGCET M.tech 2018 will started from June with the online process for the GATE certified students. Check the full JIIT PGCET M.Tech Counselling Process Under the following steps-
- In the Counselling form Gate certified candidates will be called for counselling procedure 1st seat allotment On the basis of their GATE Score marks.
- Aspirants must complete their document verification & pay the admission fees for conformation admission.
- vacant Seat will be provide to JIIT PGCET 2018 certified students.
Details Information of Jaypee Institute
Jaypee Institute of Information & Technology
A-10, Sector 62,
Noida- 201 307
Uttar Pradesh, India