Every Year the Govt. of Jharkhand charges the Jharkhand PGMAT to fill Vacant seats of the PG Medical seats in the state government medical colleges of Jharkhand. Aspirants who want to participate the Jharkhand PG MAT 2017 can pay attention to view the eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result and counseling process.
Jharkhand PG MAT
Exam Name: Jharkhand Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test
Generally Called as: Jharkhand PGMAT
Exam Category: State Level Exam
Exam Type: PG
Organizing Authority: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
Jharkhand PGMAT 2017 Important Dates
Opening date of application form
Closing Date of submitting application form
Admit Card released
Date of Exam
3rd Week of February, 2017
Jharkhand PGMAT Eligibility Criteria
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) releases the Eligibility Criteria of Jharkhand PGMAT 2017. Aspirants can analysis the Eligibility before filling the application form.
- Aspirants must lived in Jharkhand state and being a citizen of India.
- A aspirants who is not a permanent resident in Jharkhand, but has MBBS degree from any medical institute within the state of Jharkhand is also certify for the exam.
- Applicants whose parent is employed with the UNO and at present serving in Jharkhand.
- There is no limit for participating in Jharkhand PGMAT 2017.
- Aspirants must have finished their MBBS Examination form a University of Medical College of Jharkhand.
- Applicants need to finish their rotating internship by March, 2017.
- Aspirants must hold a legal and permanent Registration form the Medical Council of India (MCI) or Bihar / Jharkhand State Medical Council (SMC).
- Candidates who are citizen of Jharkhand, admitted in MBBS course in the Medical colleges of Bihar in the concourse started from 2000/creation of Jharkhand State and/or initiated in Medical colleges of Bihar before the creation of Jharkhand State and have passed MBBS may also apply as per Govt. of Jharkhand.
- Aspirants, who have passed MBBS Exam from any University/Medical College as per the condition, but have not finished the Rotating Internship, can participate in PGMAT 2017 on conditional basis; such aspirants though must finish their internship on or before March, 2017 and process a record of the same at the time of counseling.
Aspirants who wish to join in Jharkhand PGMAT 2017 had to download Application form of Jharkhand PGMAT 2017 from the official site of JCECEB. Aspirants were permitted to submit only one form. The process of application form is online. The application process had to be finished online. After enter the required information in the application form along with the DD details, the application form had to be submitted online. Application fee of Jharkhand PG MAT was nonrefundable.
How to Apply
- Firstly, Applicants visit the official site of JCECEB.
- Fill the Registration form by filling all required individual details.
- Submission the application form, a registration no. and Password will be send the applicant’s E-mail.
- Now login the online application form and upload a recent size Photographs and signature.
- Pay the mandatory application fee via Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Submit the application form and print out for further use.
Application Fee of Jharkhand PG MAT 2017 for General/ OBC Rs. 1000/- and For SC/ ST candidates will pay Rs. 550.
Jharkhand PGMAT 2017 Exam Pattern
JCECEB announce the Exam Pattern of Jharkhand PG MAT 2017. Applicants are requested to download the Exam Pattern of Jharkhand for the reference of exam preparation.
- Question paper will be multiple choice and aspirants have to select the right answer from 4 options.
- Question paper will be set in English language only.
- Total no. of questions will be 250.
Pre & Para Clinical Subjects will have 100 questions from the given topics
- Physiology + Biophysics
- Preventive & Social Medicine
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
Clinical Subjects will have 150 questions from the topics provide under:
- Medicine including Pediatrics / Dermatology, STD & leprosy and Psychiatry
- Surgery including orthopedics & other sub Specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Jharkhand PGMAT 2017 Seats
The Total seats of Jharkhand PGMAT are 118 (62v reserved for central quota and 56 for state quota). Diploma courses provide a total of 66 seats (32 for central quota and 34 for state quota).
Jharkhand PGMAT 2017 Reservation
The choosing of aspirants for admission to Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma courses will be basis on the Reservation Policy of the Govt. of Jharkhand universal on the date of announcement of counseling. Applicants need to outturn certificate issued by the Sub Divisional Officer – (Civil) or Dy. Commissioner of Jharkhand State. No other certificate is allowed.
Aspirants who belongs SC/ ST/ OBC must process cast certificate issued by Dy. Commissioner/ Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) of the state of Jharkhand.
Jharkhand PGMAT 2017 Admit Card
Aspirants had to download their Admit Card of Jharkhand PG MAT 2017 from the official site of JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board), the exam conducting authority. Applicants must enter the name and DOB for downloading the admit cards. JCECEB had not dispatched admit card by separately.
Jharkhand PGMAT 2017 Result
JCECEB announce the Results of Jharkhand PGMAT 2017 on February, 2017. Applicants can analysis the result of the exam.
Jharkhand PGMAT 2017 Counselling Process
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board announces the Counselling Process of Jharkhand PGMAT 2017 on the basis of the marks obtained in the PG Medical Admission exam 2017. The Reservation policy will be followed to fill the different categories. Counselling fee of Jharkhand PG MAT 2017 for General Candidates is Rs. 300/- and Rs. 250 for SC/ ST candidates. The Verification of the documents would take place during admission/ counseling.
Contact Info of JCECEB
The Controller of Examination
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum – Tupudana Road, Namkum,
Ranchi – 834010