The Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad provides admission in M.Tech to the candidates with legal GATE card and without GATE applicants. Aspirants without GATE Score or low GATE scores can apply and participate for the ISM EE 2017 to avail admissions. Aspirants who have GATE card are given preference for seats. Now applicants analysis here ISM EE 2017 Eligibility, Application Process, Important Dates and Counselling before apply online form.
Exam Name: ISM Entrance Examination (ISM-EE)
Generally Called as: ISM EE
Exam Category: University Level
Exam Type: PG Level
Organizing Institute: Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
ISM EE 2017 Programmes
Aspirants must pay attention in programmes provided by Indian Schools of Mines, Dhanbad.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Engineering Geology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Environmental Science & Engineering
- Fuel Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Maintenance Engineering & Tribology
- Mineral Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mineral Exploration
- Petroleum Exploration
- Mining Machinery Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Underground Space Technology
- Power System Engineering
ISM EE 2017 Important Dates
Aspirants who have applied to ISM EE 2017 Dhanbad for the M.Tech courses can pay attention Important Dates of ISM EE 2017. Indian Schools of Mines, Dhanbad releases essential dates for M.Tech aspirants. So check the dates of application form, Admit card, Counselling Process schedule with the help of Important Dates.
Start of Online Application Form
Closing date for Online Application
ISM EE 2017 Admit Card
ISM EE Exam Date
Last May, 2017
ISM EE 2017 Eligibility
The Indian Schools of Mines, Dhanbad releases Eligibility of ISM EE 2017 for M.Tech applicants. Applicants who will be applying for the ISM EE can check the eligibility information before applying online application form of ISM EE 2017.
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/ Engineering from any University/ Institute affiliated by UGC/ AICTE.
- Master’s degree in Science (as given)
- Applicants must have gained at least 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5 in 10 point (Reserved category aspirants need have 50%)
- Applicants must have studied Mathematics as mandatory subjects in the 12th
- Aspirants must be below the age of 30 years (Relaxation as per norms & condition).
ISM EE 2017 Application Form
The Application form of ISM EE 2017 is now accessible from March, 2017. Applicants are required to fill the Online Application Form of ISM EE 2017 through the official site. Here we provide you following steps of application form 2017.
- Firstly, Aspirants Registration must be done by giving their personal information.
- Link will be sent to their Email of Registration no. & password, keep it safe.
- After logging in, Fill their individual information which is mandatory.
- Recent photo & Signature will be uploaded by aspirants in the application form.
- Pay the Online application fee & submitted the application form.
- Now candidates can download & take a print for further use.
ISM EE 2016 Application Fee
Rs. 2000 (Rs 1000 for reserved category applicants like ST/ SC/ PC) via online form Debit card/ Credit and Net banking.
ISM EE 2017 Exam Pattern
Indian Schools of Dhanbad declare the Exam Pattern of ISM EE 2017 for M.Tech aspirants of ISM Dhanbad who will participate for this exam. Applicants use the exam pattern during their exam preparation.
There will be the 3 phases of multiple choice type questions based on the provided syllabus:
Phase 1: 30 questions of 1 Mark each.
Phase 2: 20 questions of 2 Marks each.
Phase 3: 10 questions of 3 Marks each.
There will be 25% negative marking.
ISM EE 2017 Exam Centers
The Exam Centers of ISM EE 2017 will be placed in 11 cities and towns described by the ISM EE information. Applicants will have to select 3 exam centers of their choice while filling the online application form. Aspirants must Analysis the information of ISM EE Exam Centers 2017.
- New Delhi
ISM EE 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card of ISM EE 2017 accessible from May, 2017. Applicants must analysis admit card/ Hall Tickets download and print it to carry to the exam hall.
ISM EE 2017 Result
Indian Schools of Mines Dhanbad has been released Result of ISM EE Result 2017 accessible from June, 2017. Applicants must download the hall tickets through the official site of ISM Dhanbad. Only applicants who certify will be eligible for admissions.
ISM EE 2017 Counselling Process
Applicants who have participated in the ISM EE 2017 can check the full information about counseling process of ISM EE 2017. The Exam counseling is common for GATE & ISE EE applicants.
- GATE and ISM EE certified aspirants must register in the counseling process.
- After registration receive your Registration no. and Password to used in log in.
- Applicants must pay counseling fee, which is non refundable.
- Upload your mandatory documents & fill the choices for preference of courses.
- Announcement of the seat allotment will be basis of GATE and ISM EE Scores.
Indian School of Mines Contact Info
Indian School of Mines
Dhanbad – 826004,