ISI Admission Test 2018: Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata charges the ISI Admission Test 2018 for the admissions to the M.Tech Programmes at the Institute. Aspirants who have gained the GATE marks declared by ISI Kolkata will be considered for direct admission. If selected such students then they have to attend an individual interview directly. Aspirants can analysis the complete information of the eligibility, exam pattern, application process, important dates and many more for ISI Admission Test 2018.
ISI Admission Test 2018
Exam Name: Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test
Generally Called as: ISI Admission Test
Category: PG Level
Type: University Exam
Organizing Institute: Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
ISI Admission Test 2018 Important Dates
Applicants who want to apply Online Application form in ISI Admission Test 2018 can analysis the full information about the exam like as application dates, exam schedule, exam counseling date, exam result will be given in the ISI admission Test Important date 2018.
Start of the application form
Start date of application fee at SBI
Last Date for Online application form
Download of Hall Tickets
ISI Admission Test 2018
ISI Admission Test 2018 Programmes & Eligibility
Aspirants must analysis the Eligibility & Programmes in ISI Admission Test 2018 mandatory applied in ISI Admission Test 2018. M.Tech Admissions eligibility criteria has given below on this page for M.Tech candidates.
M.Tech in Computer Science
|Aspirants must have master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Electronic Science/ Computer applications/ Information Technology/ Physics/ Computer Science|
Bachelor’s Degree in Enzi/ Technology or any other certification considered equivalent (such as AMIE or, GRAD-IETE or, DOEACC ‘B’ Level.)
M.Tech in Quality,
|Aspirants must have studied Physics and chemistry at Higher Secondary Level.|
Applicants must have studied mathematics at graduate level.
In addition, Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent for the engineering stream.
For the statistics stream, candidates must have passed Master’s degree in Statistics
Master’s degree in Mathematics with Probability and Statistics as major subjects
For unreserved applicants must pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300 for SC/ ST/ PwD aspirants) at SBI Bank. Additional Bank charges of Rs. 60 applicable.
Payment Mode: Applicants can pay in cash through Echallan of SBI or via Net banking/ Debit/ Credit Cards.
ISI Admission Test 2018 Application Process
Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata released the application form on February, 2018. Candidates can analysis the full information ISI Admission Test 2018 Application Process under and apply thereafter.
How to Apply ISI Admission Test Application Form
- Firstly, Applicants must register and crate login id & password.
- Now applicants log in and fill required individual information and photo, signature also.
- After submit the application form, applicants must to download and pay the application fee given in the box.
- Applicants will receive a Massage on their mobile no. with registration no. and password.
Candidates must safe keep their Id, password and copy of challan for future reference.
ISI Admission Test 2018 Admit Card
Admit card of ISI Admission 2018 will be accessible from April. Applicants will have to login to Download ISI Admission Test 2018. Aspirants can Analysis the download process of ISI Admission Test 2018.
- Aspirants will be accessible to download their Admit Card from April, 2018.
- They will be pay attention about the generation of the admit card.
- Applicants must log in to download and print their Admit Card.
- Candidates must carry this admit card to the exam hall.
ISI Admission Test 2018 Exam Pattern
M.Tech Applicants can analysis the Exam Pattern of ISI Admission 2018. Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata announced the exam pattern of ISI Entrance Exam 2018 for M.Tech aspirants.
The ISI Admission Test has two Parts-
- Part 1 i a mandatory session for all applicants.
- These parts consist of an objective choice questions and descriptive exam in mathematics at the UG Level.
Part 2: Objective type and descriptive questions.
For M.Tech (Computer Science)
- There will be five Phases. Applicants must answer from any one of the phases.
- Questions will be in Computer Science, Engineering and Technology at the B.Tech level.
M.Tech (Quality, Reliability and Operations Research):
- Questions will be in many phases with questions from Engineering Mechanics, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Thermodynamics, and Engineering Drawing.
- Aspirants must answer questions from two or more sections of his/her choice.
ISI Admission Test 2018 Exam Centers
ISI Admission Test 2018 Exam Centers listed below are the unsettled centers where the ISI Admission Test 2018 will be held. M.Tech applicants of ISI Kolkata can analysis the following ISI Admission Test Exam Centers before filling the ISI Admission Test 2018 Application Form.
ISI Admission Test 2018 Result
Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata has been declared the ISI admission Test Result 2018. All applicants who have participate for this exam can analysis their exam result. Aspirants with legal GATE scores are free from any admission test in ISI Kolkata.
- The Result of ISI Admission Test 2018 was announcing on June, 2018.
- Applicants who have certified in ISI admission test 2018 will have analysis the counseling process of this exam.
ISI Admission Test 2018 Counselling Procedure
- Applicants who are selected must attend the counselling in individual.
- They must submit their original documents for verification.
- Seat Allotment will be on the performance of their GATE scores/Marks in the ISI Admission Test 2018 and their choice of course.
- Aspirants must pay the admission fees after allotment.
ISI Kolkata Contact Info
Indian Statistical Institute,
203 Barrackpore Trunk Road,