Institute Of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) 2017: This examination is National Level examination for the admission in postgraduate programmers Rural Management. For the 2017 batch, their is 180 seats are available. The IRMA 2017 is a computer based examination which is conducting for the admission. Applicant has to register them self for the examination on the official website. Candidate will get the information about the IRMA admission process like the applicant who searching for the eligibility criteria, application form, important date, and many another process which will help to the applicant are available here.
IRMA 2017 Important Information
- Name of Exam : Institute Of Rural Management Anand
- Common Name Called : IRMA
- Type of Exam : National Level Examination
- Exam Category : PG Exam
- Conducting By : Institute Of Rural Management Anand
IRMA 2017 Important Dates
Important dates are here for the eligible and interstate applicant. Important Dates of IRMA 2017 are given as follows.
|1||Starting date of IRMA 2017 Application form Filling||October 2016|
|2||Last date Submission of hard copy of application form||December 2016|
|3||Closing date of IRMA 2017 Online application form||December 2016|
|4||IRMA 2017 Entrance test||February 2017|
|5||IRMA 2017 Group Activity (GV )and Personal Interview||February 2017|
|6||Group Activity (GV )and Personal Interview||March 2017|
|7||IRMA 2017 Result Announcement||March 2017|
All the above given dates are not confirmed dates after the official notification we will update all the important dates.
IRMA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
IRMA 2017 Eligibility Criteria which is compulsory for all the applicant to clear the eligibility criteria. Following are the eligibility criteria is given as follow.
- Applicant must have to do their 10+5 year in the formal education.
- Applicant has to clear their bachelor degree from recognized university.
- An applicant who belong to the general category they have to score 50% of marks in their graduation.
- And candidates who belong to the SC or ST category they just have o score minimum 45% of marks.
- A candidate who is still giving their final examination even they are also eligible for the IRMA 2017.
- An applicant who have the valid score card of CAT 2016 or XAT 2017 they are also eligible for the post.
IRMA 2017 – Institute Of Rural Management Anand Online Application Procedure
Application form filling compulsory for all the applicant the process to filling Application form of IRMA 2017 applicant will get here below. The Applicant can fill the application form online as well as offline.
- Click on the official website of the IRMA 2017 and register.
- After the successful registration by email id and password, the applicant has to click on the apply.
- Fill the application form with no mistake.
- Upload all the asking document.
- Pay the application fees by the SBI challan.
- Click on the submit button.
- Do not forget ton take one copy of the application form for the future uses.
IRMA 2017 Application Fees
Online User – Applicant who are filling application form by using online mode they have to pay the application form fees category vise.
- A candidate who belongs to General and OBC they have to application fees for One programmer is Rs 1200 and for Two and to pay application fees of Rs 1600.
- That applicant who belongs to SC or ST they pay the application form fees for One programmer is Rs 600 and for Two Programmers is Rs 800.
Offline User – Who filling the application form by offline mode that applicant application fees are as follow.
- General and OBC applicant for One programmer have to pay the application fees is Rs 1275 and for Two programmers have to pay the application fees of Rs 1675.
- SC or ST applicant have to pay application form fees for the One programmers is Rs 675 and for the Two programmers have to pay of Rs 875.
IRMA Admit Card 2017
On the day of the entrance, test applicant must have to carry the admit card along with the admit card applicant have to carry the photo identity card. Without this applicant will not allow entering the examination center. Following are the very simplest steps to download the Admit Card of IRMA 2017 which is given as follow.
- Log in to the official website of the IRMA.
- Click on the link of IRMA 2017 Admit Card.
- Fill the asking detail and click on the submit button.
- Now admit card will display on the screen click on the download button.
- Take out the printout of the application form.
IRMA Result 2017
The test on Issues of Social Concern Result of IRMA 2017 will be clear on the online. After getting the result applicant will get to know about whether they are eligible for the admission process or not. After the entrance examination, the applicant will get the IRMA result.
IRMA Contact Information
Institute of Rural Management
Post-Box No. 60, Anand 388001.
Contact: 02692 – 260 391 / 260 181
Fax: 02692 – 260188
IRMA 2017, Institute Of Rural Management Anand
IRMA 2017 examination is conducting by the Institute Of Rural Management Anand. To give the examination candidate have to fill the IRMA 2017 Application form which is available on the official website candidate have to fill the application for between the given time only. For any type of assistance concerning the IRMA MBA Entrance Exam 2017, you are invited to ask us your queries by commenting at the bottom of the post.