Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test This common admission test held every year for the admission of post graduate applicant every year. Entrance test is on National Level test conducting by Indian Law Institute (ILI). Normally it is famous with the name of ILI CAT. This examination competition level is very high. Only can eligible applicant allow to fill the application form.
Indian Law Institute (ILI) going to conducted this entrance examination for the admission of various law programmers courses every year this entrance test take place for the post graduate applicant. Commonly this entrance examination is known as ILI CAT 2017. Candidate can get the complete details about the admission process like eligibility criteria, application form, important date and many other process to which is applicant need can get by scrolling down the mouse.
Basic Information of ILI CAT 2017
|Name of Admission||Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||ILI CAT 2017|
|Exam Level||National Level Examination|
|Category of Exam||Post Graduate|
|Conducing by||Indian Law Institute|
This examination mode is offline their are approx 20 seat are available and the competition level is very high. This entrance examination is on National Level examination. Commonly this examination is conducted by the Indian Law Institute every year for the admission of post graduate applicant.
ILI CAT 2017 Important Date
Candidate can see all the dates which is very use full for all the candidate. Following are the Important Date of ILI CAT 2017 before applying for any process applicant can check this dates which is showing down.
|Sr. No.||ILI CAT 2017 Event||Date|
|1||Declaration of Official Notification of ILI CAT 2017||May 2017|
|2||ILI CAT 2017 Starting date of filling Application form||May 2017|
|3||Last Date of filling Application form of ILI CAT 2017||June 2017|
|4||Entrance examination date of ILI CAT 2017||June 2017|
|5||Announcement of Result||June 2017|
|6||ILI CAT 2017 Group Discussion||June 2017|
|7||Announcement of Merit List||July 2017|
|8||Classes start from||July 2017|
All the above given dates are not conform date after the announcement of notification here we will update all the important date.
Eligibility Criteria of ILI CAT 2017
For applying for the the application form applicant have to meet the eligibility criteria. The Clearing the ILI 2017 Eligibility Criteria is compulsory for all the candidate. Here is the eligibility criteria which is given down applicant can refer it.
- Applicant must have the degree of Bachelor of law/ LL.B from any of the recognized institute and university by bar council of India.
- The Applicant who have the Bachelor Degree in law from the foreign countries they are also eligible for the application form.
- Applicant have to score minimum 50% of mark for the candidate who belongs to General Category and candidate who belong to SC/ ST /PH they have to score minimum 45% of marks. 40% for Kashmiri Migrants candidates.
- Candidate who is in the final year even they are also eligible for the admission.
ILI CAT 2017 Application Form
All the candidate have to fill the application form to take participating in the admission entrance test. To apply for the Application Form of ILI CAT 2017 applicant have to meet their eligibility criteria. Following are the process to fill the application form which is given as follow.
- Applicant can get the application form online as well offline also.
- Applicant have to visit in the official portal but for that applicant have to select the programmer and register.
- Now log in with new id and password and click on the apply button.
- Fill the application form with no mistake.
- Pay the application form by the payment mode.
- Attach all the asking document with the application form.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the application form for the personal use.
- Offline applicant have to send the application from to given address. with the application form fees demand draft.
Indian Law Institute,
Bhagwan Das Road,
New Delhi – 110 001
Admit Card of ILI CAT 2017
Applicant will able to get their admit card on the official portal of ILI. Through the admit card applicant can get known about the examination center and examination address. Along with the ILI CAT 2017 Admit Card applicant also have to carry the photo identity card. Those applicant who get the admit card they should have to read all the given instruction and have to follow while given the examination. Applicant have to carry both think is the examination center.
ILI CAT 2017 Result
The Entrance examination result will be announced by the Indian Law Institute on the official portal. After getting the Result of ILI CAT 2017 applicant will get to know about weather they are select for the next round of the admission process or not. Candidate will get the latest update of the result result after the releasing the official news.
Merit List ILI CAT 2017
After announcing the entrance examination result the ILI will make the merit list which is totally basis on the Result and cut off. The Merit will be prepare by the ILI and announcing on the official portal. And candidate will also able to get the ILI CAT 2017 Merit List after the announcement.
THE INDIAN LAW INSTITUTE
Opp. Supreme Court of India
Bhagwan Das Road
Note Candidate will get all the information about the Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test by clicking on the ILI CAT 2017