IIST Application Form 2019
IIST Application Form 2019: Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology (IIST) offers admission to the various engineering UG, PG and and doctorate programmes with focus on space science, technology and applications. The admission to the undergraduate first year degree programme are based on the JEE Main & JEE Advanced rank list. The applications for admission to PG courses are invited directly to the students who will be shortlisted based on undergraduate academic performance, GATE score and projects undertaken by them. All interested candidates can apply for the IIST Registration Form as per their interest. The form will be available on the official website and can be filled through online process only. Check here the complete details about IIST admission form, eligibility, apply online process etc.
IIST 2019: Important Dates
Check the tentative dates of IIST Admission 2019 here
For UG Courses
|Online Registration Starts from||June 2019|
|Online Registration Last on||Third week of June 2019|
|Fee Submission(Last Date)||Third week of June 2019|
|Publishing of Merit List||Last week of June 2019|
|Release of Counselling List||1st week Of July 2019|
For PG Courses
|Starting of Online Registration||April,2019|
|Last date of Online Registration||First week of May 2019|
|Fee Submission(Last Date)||May 2019|
|Release of Merit List||June 2019|
|Counselling begins||June/July 2019|
For Ph.D. Courses
|Online Registration(Start Date)||April,2019|
|Online Registration(Last date)||April,2019|
|Fee Submission(Last Date)||April,2019|
IIST 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For UG Course
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- NRI candidates can also apply.
- Applicant should have born as on or after 01.10.1994 for Gen and other backward classes and for the ST/SC or PD candidates maximum age should be 30 years.
- Applicant must have completed 10+2 with subject Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum 75% marks for Gen, OBC, UPS and for ST/SC/PC with minimum 65%.
- Applicant must qualify JEE Mains and JEE Advanced 2019.
For PG Course
- Applicant must be citizen of India.
- Applicant should be born on or after 1st October 1985 For Gen, OBC, UPS and for the ST/SC or PC will get age relaxation on a particular IIST Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- Applicant must hold master’s degree in any streams.
- Applicant must qualify the qualifying examination with minimum 65% marks for Gen, OBC, UPS and for ST/SC/PC with minimum 55%.
- Applicant must have the qualifying score in the GATE/ JEST/ UGC NET in the relevant area.
- Final year candidates can apply also.
IIST 2019 Registration Form
IIST UG Online Application Form
- Follow the given link to fill the online registration page http://admission.iist.ac.in/
- Click the link “Undergraduate Admission-2019” and fill all the details required and submit it.
- Enter the details like personal details, educational details, JEE Mains score, JEE Advanced score etc and then submit these information.
- After this, IIST registration no and password will be generated.
- After completion of registration form, pay the application fee.
- The registration fee can be paid using SBI-COLLECT through the given link https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm.
- Select payment category as PG Application Fee 2019-2020 fill all the details and then submit to proceed.
- After fee submission, login to the candidate account and enter the payment reference id / transaction id or details.
IIST PG Online Application Form
- Go to the given link to fill the IIST PG Online Registration page http://admission.iist.ac.in/.
- Click on the link “Postgraduate Admission-2019” available on the page.
- Fill the registration form with the candidate’s personal details, educational qualification, address, contact, mail id, GATE/ JEST/ UGC NET score and then submit.
- IIST registration no & password will be generated and text to your mobile no or mail id.
- To pay the fee through SBI-COLLECT, visit the link https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm and select payment category as PG Application Fee 2019-2020 fill all the details and then submit to proceed.
IIST Application Fee
Candidates will have to pay the IIST Registration Fee as per their course and category. The application fee can submitted through online mode only. It will be non-refundable/non-transferrable.
|For UG/PG Courses|
|GEN/OBC candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/PwD & Female candidates||Rs.300/-|
|For Ph.D Courses|
|SC/ST/Pwd & Female candidates||Rs.125/-|
Official Website: IIST Application Form 2019