ICAR AIEEA 2019: Indian Council Of Agriculture Research organizes AIEEA (All India Entrance Examination) to rank candidates for admission in Bachelor, Masters & Ph.D. Programs in the field of Agriculture and Technology.
ICAR AIEEA is a National Level Examination organized under Government Body called Ministry Of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare which runs the ICAR. ICAR AIEEA Application Form and exam also provides you with great opportunities in scholarship, for example, National Talent Scholarship which is awarded only if you get top ranks in the Merit List.
ICAR AIEEA Streams
ICAR AIEEA 2019 will be held in the second quarter of the year that is May/June. There are two streams in ICAR AIEEA i.e. Stream A and Stream B which gives ample opportunities for the applicant to get shortlisted for the programs of their choice. The programs which are mention in the streams are below in the table for both bachelor and masters respectively:
|Stream A (Biology/ Agriculture)||Stream B (Mathematics)|
|Sericulture||Agriculture Marketing and Co-operation|
|Food Science||Agricultural Engineering|
|Stream A||Stream B|
|Agricultural Engineering Technology||Agri-Business Management|
|Horticulture||Food Science Technology|
|Statistical Science||Water Science and Technology|
|Physical Science||Animal Science|
|Social Science||Veterinary Science|
|Plant Science||Fisheries Science|
|Plant Biotechnology||Food Science|
|Entomology And Nematology||Home Science|
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Exam Schedule
On the basis of this year’s ICAR AIEEA Schedule, we are providing the tentative dates of ICAR AIEEA 2019. This table with all the dates will be updated when the official dates will be announced.
|Online Application (Start Date)||First week of May 2019|
|Online Application (End Date)||Last week of May 2019|
|Online Fee Payment (Last date)||First week of June 2019|
|Admit Card (Issue Date)||the Second week Of June 2019|
|Exam Date (UG)||June 2019|
|Exam Date (PG)||June 2019|
|Exam Date (Ph.D)||June 2019|
|Result Date||Second week of July 2019|
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is very important for candidates to meet the eligibility criteria to get admission in various programs. There are different eligibility criteria for different degrees.
Under Graduate (Eligibility)
- The candidate must be Indian in Nationality.
- The Minimum age required to apply for this course is 16 years.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 from any recognized board.
- She/he should have Physics, Chemistry compulsory with any one of the Mathematics/Biology/Agriculture.
- The applicant who wants subject from Stream A should have Physics, Chemistry with Biology/Agriculture to apply for ICAR AIEEA 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
- The applicant who wants subject from Stream B should have Physics , Chemistry with Mathematics.
- The Minimum Marks required for the qualifying exams are 50% for Gen, OBC & UPC whereas 40% Marks for the SC, ST, and PC.
- Both Appearing candidates and those who already appeared last year in qualifying exam are eligible to apply.
Post Graduate (Eligibility)
- The candidate must be Indian in Nationality.
- The Minimum age required to apply for this course is 19 years.
- The candidate must have completed valid bachelor degree from any recognized University in related field.
- The Minimum Percentage required in graduation to apply for ICAR AIEEA Eligibility Criteria is for Gen, OBC and UPC is 60% whereas for SC, ST and Pc is 50%.
- The applicants who are in final year of the under graduation can also apply.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application Form
The Application Form will be available online in the month of May. Candidates have to visit the official website to register them for the exam. After registration, they will have to provide all the required/ asked details. The complete procedure is given below.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Registration Form: How To Fill
- Applicant should go to the official website.
- Once you are on the website find the news or notice section where you can find the link for the Registration where you have to submit details like name, mobile number, email id, parents name, and password.
- When you are done with the registration then log in again and click on the ICAR AIEEA Application Form
- Start filling the Application form which requires your education qualification, contact details, upload passport size photo with specific dimensions, upload signature and thumb biometric and other required documents.
- Cross verify all the details that you have entered in the form to check all details are correct.
- Now move to the payment gateway and pay the required fees according to the category. There are two options namely, Net banking with Credit/Debit Card or with Bank Challan according to your convince.
- In case you are paying through Bank Challan and enter the appropriate details. You have to send one Bank Challan copy through Speed post to the official address of the organization ICAR i.e. Officer Controller Of Examination(ICAR), Room Number – 216, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa, New Delhi,110012.
- In the end, submit the final page and see the confirmation for ICAR AIEEA Registration Form 2019.
- You should take the print out of the form and Fee receipt for future Reference.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Trending FAQ
Will the Exam Dates be Different for UG, PG and Phd Program?
Yes, There will be difference in Exam dates, but not much.
What is the Registration fee for ICAR AIEEA
. ICAR AIEEA Registration Fee will be in Between Rs. 250 to 1200. It depends on Category and Exam. You can get full detail just below, in the fee table.
How much percentage required in graduation to be eligible for ICAR AIEEA?
The Minimum Percentage required in graduation to apply for ICAR AIEEA Eligibility Criteria is for Gen, OBC and UPC is 60% whereas for SC, ST and Pc is 50%.
Is there any Age Criteria for ICAR AIEEA?
Yes. For UG, Minimum age required to apply is 16 years, Whereas for PG it is 19 Years.
ICAR AIEEA Application Fees
The Application fees can be paid online by Payment Gateway utilizing Credit/Debit card of Canara Bank through the Net Banking. The Application Fees Can be paid offline through NIFT/ Bank Challan from the State Bank Of Bikaner and State Bank Of Jaipur (SBBJ). Different Fees Structure for various categories:
|UG (AIEEA)||Gen, OBC and UPS||Rs. 500/-|
|ST/SC and PC||Rs. 250/-|
|PG (AIEEA)||Gen, OBC and UPS||Rs. 600/-|
|ST/SC and PC||Rs. 300/-|
|PGS (AIEEA)||Gen, OBC and UPS||Rs. 1200/-|
|ST/SC and PC||Rs. 600/-|
ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern
The ICAR AIEEA exam paper will consist 180 Objective Type questions in both the Streams A or B. The time duration for the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes. All the Other details are given below.
ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern 2019
|Subject||No Of Questions||Marks Granted (Each Right Answer)||Marks Deducted( Each Wrong Answer)|
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Syllabus
The ICAR AIEEA Syllabus is not same for both streams. The ICAR AIEEA Syllabus 2019 for Stream-A consist of following subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Agriculture or Biology, whereas the other Stream B has Physics, Chemistry with Mathematics. Applicant must cover all the topics of the above subject in order to get good rank in ICAR AIEEA.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be available on the Official website of the ICAR for those who have successfully filled and submitted their Application for 2019. Once you have downloaded ICAR AIEEA Admit Card paste your recent photo on it and sign it.
ICAR AIEEA Result
The ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 will be available in the news section of the official website in a gap of a month. On the basis of the result, a separate category wise ICAR AIEEA Merit List will be released online, on the official Website. The Rank List will also contain the time and place where they have to appear for the counselling.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling
After the result Counselling will be the next step to get admission in the preferred course and institute. On the basis of the result, a category wise ICAR AIEEA Rank List will be prepared and released online, on the official Website. The Rank List will also contain the time and place where they have to appear for the counselling.
ICAR AIEEA Counselling Fee is Rs. 2000/-. In the counselling procedure candidates have to fill their preferred choice and other details. On the basis of Filled choice, Seat availability, and reservation, the seat will be allotted to all the eligible candidates. After Seat Allotment Candidates have to report to the college for the admission and document verification process.
Official Website: icar.org.in